CHAPTER FOUR

" You're not in this alone "

"Minho," I said loudly, when the alarm went off, Minho was still soundlessly asleep. "Minho," I said again, but this time, I start shaking him.

"What, you ugly shank?" Minho groaned, rolling over and pushing me away, making me fall on my butt. "What the hell are you doing on the floor?" He asked once he saw me on the floor. "Get up, they will he here soon." Minho said, getting up and walking into the shower.

"Yeah, yeah, thanks for the help," I called out to him, sarcastically. All I got in reply was a laugh and then I heard the shower head turn on. I rolled my eyes, making my way downstairs so that I can make some breakfast before we have to leave.

I decided to make a big breakfast, knowing that we will be gone for awhile and that we will be starving by the time we find Newt.

"Something smells good," Minho commented once he came downstairs from a thirty minute shower. "You can cook?" He asked once he saw the eggs, bacon, sausage and toast that I had laid out on the table. I smiled up at him, offering him a plate full of food. "Where's your dad?" He asked once he noticed that my dad hasn't even showed up yet.

"Probably at work," I told him, biting off a piece of bacon. Minho gave me an expectant look, I rolled my eyes and sighed. "He is the towns sheriff. He has been trying to figure out the murders that have been happening," I told him, shrugging and digging into my eggs.

"Murders?" Minho asked with wide eyes. "How did these people die?" He asked after a few seconds of silence.

"They were shredded by something like claws from a werewolf or something," I told him honestly, knowing that it was in fact, a werewolf.

The pack stood outside with betrayed eyes. If Stiles can just mention werewolves out of the blue, then who knows what else he has told that Minho guy.

"Well, at least it's not W.C.K.D," Minho told him, digging into his own plate of eggs. "When should Brenda and Jorge get here?" He asked his best friend.

"They-" I started but was cut off by a knock on the door. I looked at Minho with wide eyes, to see he had the same horror filled eyes.

I slowly got out of my seat and made my way towards the door with Minho right behind me, holding a kitchen knife. I peaked through the peep hole and saw Brenda and Jorge.

"It's Brenda and Jorge," I told Minho with a sigh of relief. I opened up the door and as soon as I did, I was tackled into a hug by none other than Brenda, my girl best friend. "I missed you guys," I told them, looking at Jorge over Brenda's head.

"We missed you too, maybe some more than others," Jorge said with a smile, bringing me into a hug after Brenda finally let go. Brenda also gave a small hug to Minho who smirked over at me.

"I made breakfast, come in and eat before we discuss a plan and leave," I told them, they nodded and walked inside the house.

After breakfast, I showed them the letter because they still didn't believe that it was from Newt, but that changed once they saw the letter. "I told you," I told them, I took the letter and put it in my back pocket, to keep it safe.

"Okay, so how are we gonna do this?" Brenda asked me as I looked over her head, a distant look on my face. "Thomas?" She asked, gaining my attention. "How are we gonna get to the Scorch? Find Newt? And leave? It won't be easy," She told me and I gave her a small smile.

"We'll take my jeep, only driving close to the Scorch, but not close enough, we don't want to be caught if any members of W.C.K.D is still alive," I started, staring at all of their faces. "Of course, we will have to walk upon days in the Scorch. We can start where I-where I-" I started but couldn't finish the sentence. They all gave me an encouraging smile, telling me that I didn't have to say it. "We can start where I last saw Newt. If he's not there, we can go to the mountains where we were all taken a year ago," I told them and they nodded.

"But what if W.C.K.D gets to him before we do? What do we do then?" Jorge asked, but already knowing the answer.

"We have to rescue him. I already feel guilty of what I did to him. I need to know that I can save him, at least one more time," I told them, looking at my shaking hands.

Minho saw this and started comforting his best friend.

"We'll find the bloody shank, don't you worry Thomas," Minho told me, wrapping his right arm around my shoulders. I looked up at him and gave him a smile. "If anything, Newt will probably find us. He'll probably be the one to rescue us, not the other way around," Minho said with a chuckle.

"Minho's right, Newt is one tough cookie," Brenda spoke up, giving me a small smile. "Do we leave now? Or do you want to wait until morning?" She asked, glancing around the place. "Does you dad know about all of this?" She asked, looking at Thomas who shook his head.

"I haven't told anyone," I told them, "I don't trust anybody enough to tell them what I have been through the last three years," I explained and they nodded in understanding.

Scott got a little angry, but mostly hurt at this statement because his best friend didn't even trust him.

"I feel you, son," Jorge commented.

That one sentence to Stiles/Thomas made the pack confused. Why did this person-they've never met-be calling Stiles his son? They were so confused.

"Uh, we'll leave in the morning and by morning, I mean five am, because we need to find Newt and fast," I told them, giving them all a pointed look. They nodded and started standing up. "You can all stay here. My dad will be staying in the station until seven am, so we will have enough to get up and leave before he comes home," I told them, leading Brenda and Jorge to the guest bedroom.

"Goodnight, Thomas," Jorge said after Brenda went into the bathroom. "We'll find him, I promise you, Thomas. We will find Newt." He patted my shoulder, walking into the bedroom, closing the door once he fully got in.

"I hope we do find Newt," I muttered, walking into my room to find Minho already asleep. I let out a small chuckle, getting into bed and slowly falling asleep.

The pack looked at each other and nodded, knowing for a fact that they will be here by the time they leave, so that they can follow them. They wanted to know what made Stiles brainwashed to think all of this stuff, and they wanted to know who these people were.