CHAPTER ELEVEN

" hope is the only thing stronger than fear "

"How did you find us!?" I growled at Janson, he just stood there with a smirk as he watched us struggle against the chains that are around our wrists. He decided that it was the best idea to chain us against the wall 'for extra measures.' He had told me.

"How did you know that we were even here?" I asked him, looking at Scott to find him also struggling against the chains. They must of reinforced the chains or something because they were all having trouble with the chains.

"Well you see Thomas–" He started with a chuckle, tapping his hands on one of the guards' gun. "We have been searching all over the scorch for kids to do our... well, our experiments. And it was just luck that we found you in that building," Janson said, shaking his head. "It's not like you to just lay around and get caught, now is it?" He asked with a stupid grin on his stupid face. He gave me one last look, leaving the room with the guards. But I could still see the guards' shadows through the doors.

"Are you kidding me!?" Malia asked through clenched teeth, trying her best to get out of the chains, but to no avail, they wouldn't budge.

"I will kill you Ratman!" I yelled out to the door, pulling and tugging at the chains. I growled in frustration and looked at Minho with helpless eyes. He gave me a sad smile.

"You stupid shank!" Minho yelled out and then a guard yelled at us to shut up.

I rolled my eyes at that, do they really expect us to be quiet? I scoffed at that.

"Are you just going to sit there?" Scott asked me through a growl. I turned and faced him with a glare.

"You stupid fucking shank! I'm not the only one chained up, so are you," I growled right back at him. I then forced myself to calm down so that I could think of a way out of this but I couldn't think clearly with all of them bickering. "Shut the hell up!" I yelled at them, and their heads snapped towards me.

"Thomas is right, you slintheads need to learn to shut up," Minho said with a slight smirk on his face. "We need to all be quiet and try to find a way out of this," He reasoned with everyone.

"How do you expect us to find a way out of this fucking death trap!?" Malia growled, pulling on the chains with a huge pull. When nothing happened, she let out a loud growl in frustration.

Her eyes started turning blue, surprising Minho, Brenda and Jorge. They all gasped at that.

"Uh guys, I should of probably told you this but uh, they're supernatural creatures," I stuttered out to Minho and the others. They looked at me with wide eyes.

"Stiles!" Scott snapped at me which made me glare at him. One, because he snapped at me. And two, because he didn't use the right name. "What the hell!?" He asked out in a fit of rage.