Maria Hill x Psycho Blue male Reader

You and the four other Psycho Rangers had been created to destroy the Avengers by Loki

You and the four other Psycho Rangers had been created to destroy the Avengers by Loki.  You were the Blue Psycho Ranger created for Captain America, The Winter Soldier, and Agent Hill.  In your ranger form you're fast, agile, and flexible; while in your monster form you're stronger, slightly slower, slightly less agile, much less flexible, covered in ice spikes, and pissed off.

    The S.H.I.E.L.D. outpost was extremely easy for Black, Yellow, Pink, and you to take out.  Red would have been there, but he struck out on his own and got killed (after he had destroyed half of New York) by the Avengers for his trouble.  Last you'd heard, Red's spirit had bonded to some S.H.I.E.L.D. agent or something. You did this as the first step of your plan to destroy the avengers, the second step was to systematically take out each Avenger one by one once the team of heroes arrived.

    You smirked under your helmet as you watched The Quinjet set down a small distance from the entrance of the base.  You heard Psycho Black say "Execute phase two." and you raced off towards your agreed upon hiding spot, the building on the right.  The voices of The Avengers echoed throughout the destroyed S.H.I.E.L.D. base, you listened closely to their whispered conversation.

    "Allright team, each of us are going to investigate one of the structures of the base.  We'll meet up here when we finish. Widow, you and Hawkeye take the building on the left." a masculine voice you recognized as Captain America aka Steve Rogers

"On it, cap."  You recognise the second voice as Black Widow aka Natasha Romanoff.  One of Psycho Black's targets.

"Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver the building in the middle."  Captain America again.

"OK." a slightly higher pitched masculine voice.  Probably Quicksilver aka Pietro Maximoff.

"Winter Soldier and I will take the building on the right.  Let's move out!" Once again, the captain giving out orders.  You heard the team of heroes organizedly move out to explore their assigned buildings.  You summoned a vortex in the room you were hiding in through which to summon putties, and quietly commanded 15 of them to guard the door.  

You heard the two enter the building, soon followed by the sounds of your putties attacking the duo

You heard the two enter the building, soon followed by the sounds of your putties attacking the duo. Bucky mowed down the putties, as indicated by the unmistakable sound of an AK-47 firing.  Every time the two killed one putty, two more came through your vortex to take its place. The pair of super soldiers fought their way to the room you were in, following the flow of putties.