Prince of Annoyance

"T-Tae, sweetheart, promise to not cause much trouble?"

It was Friday evening and for the first time, Seoyeon was able to take Taemin with her to work. So with permission from Misun, Seoyeon was able to leavae the building to pick up Taemin. Her son's face shine as he jumps up and dowon when seeing his eomma.

"I won't eomma, I promise," giggle Taemin as he lifts up his pinkie.

Together they held hands as they walk into the building. There were many worries when bringing a child to work. First, it was entertainment, a child would get bored if he or she just sat there doing nothing but watch their parent work. The second was behavior, though Taemin was a well-behaved child he still gets mad when Seoyeon gives him less attention. Thoughts where that he got that from Seoyeon. Third and final most was watching the child. Many parents worry they can't see their child close to them.

As they walk over to the elevator, Taemin saw something in the distance while Seoyeon was greeting her coworkers.

"Eomma, eomma look! It's a prince"

Seoyeon looks down at Taemin then over to where he was facing. When she saw she gave a little cringe as she saw a man with a handsome face stare at himself at a mirror.

"You look so handsome...I love you so much," whispered the man.

The man stops staring at himself once he heard Taemin. With a smile the man walks over to the mother and son, getting a rose from a vase to bring.

"For you m'lady, and yes indeed I'm a prince, the Prince of Handsomeness," he gloats while handing Seoyeon a pink rose.

Seoyeon took the rose but instead of thanking the "Prince" she gave it to Taemin to hold.

"My name is Seoyeon...and you are?"

"Ah! The lady speaks at last, my name is Prince Charming- but call me Jin"

Jin winks at Seoyeon, taking her hand and giving it a kiss. Before Seoyeon could react Taemin glare at Jin.

"Eomma is mine! Don't touch her..."

Taemin keeps glaring though it didn't stop Jin. So instead of telling Taemin off and making a bad influence on the beautiful girl he met. He bows and leaves them both.

"Eomma...he looks evil...don't talk to him! Just talk to me instead, pretty please? I want to be your Knight while Appa is away"