Love me, like I love you

Hey Guys; this is the first story me and my friend Jennifer are working on so we hope you enjoy :)

Just to say sorry if there's any spelling/grammar mistakes.

Samantha's POV (Chapter 1)

Seeing him with those sluts definitely kills.  I hate him and I hate them. Oh, by the way my name is Samantha Brian and I'm a nerd. Like A*, teachers pet, Mrs Know It All. And him. He's the flirt I happened to have fallen for. Perfect eyes, lips, teeth. Everything. He stood there just a meter away from my locker with a bunch of hoes. You know, those hoes with the big boobs, blond hair, mini skirts and 5 inch heels.I say I hate him but honestly I hate what he does. Not him. I guess I'm just in love with a guy that hardly notices me. He doesn't even know I exist. I just stood there looking in his direction and staring at what I'm missing out on. 

The bell rang which gave me a fright and i jumped. I realised that I desperately needed the toilet so I swiftly took my books and made a beeline to the toilet, not caring who I barged into. Everyone had already started making their way to their lessons so I just decided to take my time and skip class because there was no point attending now. My phone buzzed, I looked at the screen seeing my best friend Leanne's name appear. I opened the text and it read " Where the hell are you?! It's history and we're taking notes that'll help us in our exam! Get your arse into this classroom right now! Love you!" I smiled at the stupidity of my best friend and replied "Sorry baby but I'm not coming, take the notes for me and I'll copy later. Love you too."

I was texting my other friends when I collided with a tall, muscular built guy. My books went flying into the air. "I'm so sorry. Lemmie help you there" the familiar voice spoke. My heart skipped a beat. It was him. Robbie. "Um i-i-it's okay" I stuttered, feeling my palms become sweaty. He kindly helped  me get get my things together. "We're you heading? Aren't you supposed to be in class?" "I'm going to the library to study for my upcoming exams. What's your excuse?" I told him smiling, attempting to flirt. His perfect light brown hair covered his gleaming hazel eyes. It was completely silent. We stood there gazing into each other's eyes. His warm hand removed the lock of hair that was covering my eye and just lay there. That little voice in my head spoke "Samantha get away. He's a player and a flirt. He'll just break your heart" I took a step back, removing his hand away from my face and walked away.

Robbie's POV

"So many girls to choose from" I thought to myself staring at the entourage of girls in front of me. One seemed to catch my eye.  Big boobs, long blond hair, stunning legs. Everything! Yup she's mine for the day I confirmed. I grabbed her hand, announcing to the other girls "Sorry girls! Try again tomorrow!" as we walked away. I could hear the other girls cursing under their breaths. Man I'm good. Well you must be wondering 'who is this dude?' Robbie's the name and ladies are my game. LOL! Some think of me as a player, others a heartless man-slut. Oh well! Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, not my fault girls are just naturally drawn to me is it? Well it is - kinda. It takes hard work to look THIS good. ;)

"What's your name cutie?" I asked trying to work my magic. "Crystal." She responded, batting her eyelashes like crazy! "Well, how about you take my number down and maybe later on me and you can get to know each other better." " I'm so getting laid today" I thought to myself. RIIIIINNNNGGGG!!!! Everyone automatically started hurrying towards their next lesson. "Well I gotta go now, bye Robbie" She winked as she walked away. DAMN she was fine.

11:00. Not bothered to go English today. I mean what's the point? I can speak it already. So I decided to cut class like I usually do, not that anyone would miss me. Apart from all the girls in my class of course. I was walking down the corridor when my phone went off.

(8) Hey I just met you. And this is crazy. But here's my number, so call me maybe. (8)

-__________-

What?! She's hot okay? I'm the only guy that can pull off having that as a ringtone.

"Hey! It's me Crystal, don't really wanna stay in school today, maybe it's time for us to hang out. Get to know each other better? Meet me in the school parking lot. 10 minutes. I'll be waiting" Wow. Somebody was keen! Bitch never even waited for me to reply. This day was about to get A LOT more interesting. I started to make my way towards the parking lot when BANG! Books went flying everywhere. 

"I'm sorry about that, I should look where I'm going next time" I apologised. "Um i-i-it's okay" She responded, seemed kinda nervous for some reason. I helped her get her books together like the gentleman I am. "Where you heading? Aren't you supposed to be in class?" I asked. "I'm going to the library to study for my upcoming exams. What's you excuse?" She asked. That was when I noticed her eyes, the lightest blue I'd ever seen. It was like staring at the clear sky when it's summer. I don't normally pay attention to things like that but her's were just so...intriguing. "Oh um me? Just meeting up with a friend of mine" I smiled. There was a strand of hair that hung loose across her face, covering those beautiful eyes of her's. So I removed it for her, but my hand seemed to linger for a little too long. With that she took a step back and walked away. I never even found out her name. I just stood there, watching her walk away. Still completely mesmerised by those eyes.

 What did you guys think of the 1st chapter?

Samantha's POV will always be written by Maryama and Robbie's Jennifer :)

Comment & Vote! 

 Maryama & Jennifer x