Ace's new Powers abilities and attacks

Hey guys how are you doing know its been while since I'm working on some new things but guess what  time for another part with Ace I know I made one for his abilities already but now it needs to be updated because of what happened in the final chapter so here it is .

 1) First Sacred Gear Hellfire basically the dragon slayer part was temporary so here is what the Incineration gear can do Absorb outside sources of fire  make Ace intangible turning in to flames similar to the mera mera no mi but the flames are hotter the flames of hell. 

Attacks : 

1) Hellfire Fist 

2) Hell Spear 

3) fire fly/blazing hell(instead of fire doll)

4)Hellfire Haze 

5) Cross hellfire 

6) Hellfire mirror 

7) Hellfire commandment 

8) Hell Pillar 

9) Hellfire Emperor  

10) Hellflash 

Boosted Gear  which orignally belong to Issei  now to Ace he only has a few techniques and no no dress break but he can combine these attacks with hellfire gear and the tremor tremor fruit. 

Explosion :  

Boost 

Transfer 

Combined techiniques with hellfire gear 

Hellfire Explosion 

Boosted Hell cross fire

Tremor Tremor Fruit  which Ace ate before he had rematch against Riser and went up against Issei  it belonged to his former captain Edward Newgate Whitebeard  he has the same attacks along with others he made up himself 

Severing Quake 

Seaquake 

Earthquake 

Combined attacks with Hellfire Gear 

Hellfire quake 

Hellfire emperors grand earthquake (not done til later on )  

Also if didn't know the next chapters will be released the girls that will be added to the harem over the course will Xenovia Irina   Serafall Sona Rossweiss  (koneko is kind of part of it just not admitting her freelings yet) Akeno  since she isn't yet , Ravel Phenex ,Yubulluna , and Kuroka .