Present day

"Sophia wake up now your gonna be late to school!" that was Todd he is an orphan like me but we weren't rogues the day of our packs invasion Blue Moon pack took us all in.

I got up brushed my teeth and threw on my white fringe shirt with ripped jeans and sandals to top it off with a messy bun and no makeup. I looked exactly like my mom so why should I go and try to cover it up she was beautiful. I am beautiful.

I walked down stairs and was smacked in the face with the smell of bacon, sausage, eggs, pancakes, waffles and what ever else there was. It was wonderful. I however am a vegetarian 5 years now since losing my family I went threw so many changes and being a vegetarian is one. It isn't like wolves to not eat meat but I wanted to show everyone I was strong and can fight the urge to consume it. And I did. I settled for a muffin and a Sunny D. I told everyone goodmorning and made my way out walking to school.

I went to Rose Wood high. An all werewolf high school owned my Blue Moon. I got there right when the bell rung singling the start of first period.

I was late and revived daggers from my teacher. Winding my way threw the desks I found my sit in the back next to Todd.

"You know I don't know why you just don't let me give you rides like really?" he was still so confused why I chose to walk.

"Look Todd I just like walking it calms me down" I told him from the millionth time and because it lets me think and clear my head but i wasn't going to tell him that cause then that would bring the questions 'why do you need to clear your head?'

"Sophi?" I glared at him he knows I don't let anyone call me Sophi. I was growling at him and was cut short when the teacher demanded for attention and that's when I saw everyone was looking at us. I stopped and looked at her to continue with whatever she was says just so all the eyes could stop focusing on me.

"Sophi - Sophia I'm sorry I wasn't thinking" but I didn't pay him any of my attention but I did that day that everything was taken from me and I was on the verge of crying so I got up and left to the restroom.

Once inside I turned and locked the door and punched it breaking the tiles "Fuc-!" and I broke down feeling everything I did that day.

Then I heard movement from the stalls and quickly stopped and made myself presentable and there standing before me was Macy. She's from the Blue Moon pack and hates me so much for reasons I don't even know why but the feelings mutual. Macy would spread rumors about me being raped by those hunter when we got attacked and getting AIDS after it. Which is stupid on her part wolves don't get diseases but the fact she would say something like that made me despise her so much.

"Aww look who's crying" she pouted her lips making her look like she got a bad cause of lip ejection.

"What do you want?" Sounding like I could careless about what she wants crossing my arms.

"I just wanted to know how your AIDS are going? It's not contagious if I'm this close right?" she stepped back with her hands up the way you do if police told you to 'freeze'. This bitch doesn't care if I know that she was the one who spread it and after 5 years and still going along with it.

"Cute" I laughed smirking and going to the mirror to clean myself before I left this hell whole.

"You know Sophi it must me a shame how your whole family died I'm mean- " I felt my blood boiling I was itching all over and I caught her mid sentence with my hand at her throat. Slamming her against the tile breaking some lose.

"It's a shame that your still alive" and with that I dropped her and walked out. For someone who isn't a rouge I sure have the characteristics of one. Even though I'm in a pack I feel like I'm not so you can say I am a rouge but still not technically. I am alone so I act like I am minus the whole traveling.

When rushing out of the restroom and making my way out the front doors i slammed into the Alpha. He's body was strong and he held he's stance like I didn't just come running down the halls. He looked amused.

"Sorry... Alpha" I bowed to show respect and after that I made my way around him but he caught my arm and pulled me back right in front of him.

"Hey Sophia, it's ok" he smiled and chucked he was hot and had muscles in all the right places. The way he's shirt fitted and fell on him making he's muscles stand out over the small thin fabric and how he's hair was effortlessly groomed. I was probably staring to long cause he cleared he's throat to get me attention but the way it sounded had my wolf purring. Why?

"Oh hey? ummm ...?" I didn't know he's name! how can I not know he's name!? He obviously saw me struggling and answered my unspoken question.

"It's Adrian" he smiled and omg it just killed me inside. "So where are you heading ? "

"I was leaving actually I don't need to be here" and right when I looked back to the restroom I can see Macy watching and if it was possibly you could see the smoke coming out of her ears and nose. She got so mad at me for talking to Adrian I turned back around and smiled.

"I am too fuck school right? I only come for the first period to set a 'good example'" he was smirking at me "wanna go somewhere let's go get something to eat" jerking he's hand back to where the door was.

Oh boy. " yea sure" I smiled back and we both started heading to the door only to turn around and I flip of Macy in return. He didn't notice so we kept walking. "where are we going?" I asked after shutting the door and throwing my shoulder bag in the back of he's all black 1969 Dodge Charger and my God was it a beauty. It was customized it was obvious if he could pull that off than he had some real money.

"I thought we can go to um I don't know ?.. have any ideas?" I had not clue and this is gonna be awkward.

"Let's just go get some ice cream" and I could see the relief being lifted off he's shoulders. "ok sounds great" was all he said and again came the silence. I was comfortable with it but it was clear he wasn't. Once we got there and ordered one sundae which consisted of 15 scoops from 5 different flavors and my God were we gonna be here for a while.

Once we got our sundae and started digging in I noticed a cherry on top. "you know what they say about it?" motioning my spoon to the cherry and stopping him from devouring the whole thing. Adrian was smirking while picking it off and all he said was I know and popped to stem in he mouth only to pull it out within seconds with a knot. I could tell I was blushing so I tried to laugh it off.

"It's nothing special" I said smirking back. un-tying the knot and stuck it in my mouth. I almost choked at he's shock at me sticking what he had in he's mouth back in my. Now only to pull out a tied stem shoving it in he's face. Not literally. "Hah!" was all I said before laughing at he's stunned face and while he was frozen he was reviling everything he kept secret. I could read he's emotions and the one that had me frozen as we'll was the lust in he's pale blue sky eyes. He was gorgeous and I was still shocked to why he was staring at me like that.

"Mine!" was all he had to say before it all clicked together. He's my mate. I wouldn't know since I'm not 17 yet until 4 more days