Whats happening?

"Your completely gorgeous" I said smirking. Smacking he butt laughing while jogging off with him right behind me.

We had left the ice cream parlor and decided to go for a walk along the woods. He would only ever so slightly brush he's hand on mine and I know I wasn't an accident. Who's fingers would hang on mine and then later apologize? I knew what he was doing, he was keeping contact. To feel the pleasurable shocks when you touch your mate.

"You know if you just want to hold my hand you can just ask? No need for the Alpha to act like a little boy" I said flirting at him but in all honestly it was adorable to know he was nervous around me. A growl rippling threw he's chest and it was the hottest thing ever, if possible it would have left me in a puddle.

"I was kidding you know!" Laughing but he didn't seem to care? Waving my hand in he's face to get he's attention since it wasn't in me until I looked behind me to see what he was glaring at. It was Todd coming out of the woods.

"Sophia? What are you doing?" He asked but he wasn't looking at me he's was looking at Adrian. I could hear a hint of threat? If I could hear it then so could Adrian and in that moment I snapped my head back to him and I could see he's fits were clenched and he was shacking slightly. "Why do you care!" Adrian said threw he's clenched jaw shacking more. What in the world is happening? In that moment I heard Adrian's voice in my head and it scared the living shit out of me. I forgot he could speak to us in private in front of others using the packs connection. Right he was the Alpha come on Sophia.

'He doesn't want you with me, he wants you!' Snarling in thought an I snapped my head back. Anymore and it would break.

"Todd?" I said slightly scared. I know Todd we both lived in the packs house but I didn't know what packs he's came from or what he simply likes. He was the only one I knew most but yet least about. Yeah we would hang out but we wouldn't really say anything only if the opportunity presented it's self but other than that nothing.

Adrian was being to protective that's how all mates were they don't want there mates to be friends to any guys. Todd doesn't want me. Plus he still needs to find he's mate so everything is good.

I turned to Adrian "I think I should go. I'll call you" stepping back. He's face crumbled but regained composer since Todd was still here.

'I don't think he should know were mates yet. We still need to work on us I'll link you back ok?' I said and I knew he was registering what I just said.

'Ok' was all he said but he didn't leave or ease he stance but multiplied it to show he was in power. I made my way over to Todd.

He was stretching he's hand out in front of me as to protect me from Adrian and I knew he didn't like it. He sent out a slow threatening growl as to dare Todd to do anything else with he's hand. Slowly forcing me to retreat back with him.

"Sophia why is he looking at you like that?" Todd's voice shaking in a low whisper as to not have Adrian hear but we both knew he could.

"What do you mean?" trying to throw it off and I didn't know what he's was talking about. Because in all honestly I really didn't. I didn't know what we are but I knew what his question meant. Why is he looking like he's about to attack me and from what he doesn't know making anyone think he wanted blood. But I knew that was far from it. He's trying to control himself from protecting me he's mate from Todd.