I have to go

I was shocked. I'm not he's mate. I can't be, but yet here he is yelling 'mine'. I want a mate don't get me wrong but to be mated to the Alpha I don't think I could handle that. Alphas are always busy and neglect time with their mates however after seeing my mom before she died protecting my dad made me want to be just like her. Who would do anything even in danger to stand right by them. To make my mate proud. But yet I wasn't 17 yet so I really didn't feel anything to Adrian yet so I didn't feel no sparks, the overwhelming sent or the pull. I must have been in shock for to long to noticed he became aware of how I was acting and became under control and was right by my side.

"Baby are you ok? do you feel sick or need to go to the pack doctor?" slowly turning my head up to him still shocked I shook my head no but also spoke if he didn't notice my gesture.

"N-n no. I have to go." I got up pulling myself out of he's hands only to see confusion and heartache written all over he's face.

"Why? are you rejecting me!?" oh God he was getting mad and I could see him fighting over control.

"No! I just need to go. Listen I'm not 17 yet so I don't feel anything ok but I will figure this all out in 4 day ok?" I said slowly walking away and pushing the door open. He was following me outside. My explanation seemed to ease him just a bit but I could tell he didn't like me backing away. So I stopped.

"Mine!" was that all he could say? he sounds like a caveman. "look Adri-" I was cut of by our sudden closeness I could feel him breathing down on me. There was nothing between us but an inch of air. He was stroking my hair and lightly stroked my arm leaving goosebumps. "mine" he said quietly. and with that he brought he's hand up to my face caressing me and tilted my head up to only have me breathing hard and then was surprised to see him leaning in and lightly kissing my lips. Adrian's lips were perfect. Soft and I love how they seem to perfectly fit mine.

Once he pulled away all to soon I was left wanting more. Not from the mate thing but because he's lips were intoxicating an I was craving more. I grabbed a fist full of he's shirt just below he's chest and pleaded for more. Right at that moment he gave in and devoured my lips. This kiss was different, urgent and felled with need. But I didn't mind so I implied just as much force. We were those disturbing citizens who take PDA over board and across the ocean. He's hands roaming all over my body. Still having all my senses before being completely lost in he's lips I stopped and pulled away. Sucking in a gulp of air.

"Um -" I didn't know what to say completely lost my words in he's mouth. So I did what I normally did when I was stuck, I would suck on my bottom lip and fidget with my hands. I knew he was waiting looking at me with full admiration making my knees go weak. We just stared at each other both looking over each other's appearance I noticed how he's lips weren't even but still looked as if the Gods themselves carved them out. How he's jaw structure was strong and firm. How he would style he's hair pushed up making it look so effortlessly and what always caught my breath was he's eyes. They were light blue resembling of the sky in the summer without a cloud in sight.

"Your beautiful" he said with such aw. I knew I wasn't ugly I looked just like my mother but I've never been told I was and to hear it from him captured my heart in he's caged hands. I was he's I knew it and it was obvious he did too. He was my mate. Yet I didn't feel anything I knew he would be. He was the most gorgeous man on earth he really didn't need to be complementing me and my appearance it should have been the other way around.