Chapter 3- I'm Not That Mad

Disclaimer: Wordgirl isn't mine.

A/N: I don't think the picture turned out. 

The world was working perfectly.

The wind made her extremely long midnight black hair flutter behind her, rippling like waves.

The clouds were dark and blocking out the sky and sun in all but one place. Right above Alayna's head.

The city was as quiet as death, besides Arayna's hysterical laughter, that was surprisingly menacing. So that her words echoed ominously throughout the city.

"They deserve it!" Wordgirl shouted. "They're villains, just like you! Don't try to claim that you're not!"

Another pang in the chest. "Boohoo. You're making me cry." It was true though, behind that freaky grin, her eyes were watering. Or maybe that was just because she had them open so wide.

Arayna had recovered from her laughing fit, and now sat up with a broad grin. "How dare you make my sister cry!" She declared comically, shooting into the air.

"Oh my gosh! It's three o'clock! I've got to go." Then Wordgirl shot off, gone in a flash.

"By the way, where's Captain, um, something, Face?" Alayna asked, dropping the creepy smile. "And um, the long legged guy? And does she always just fly off like that?"

"Writer probably didn't know how to continue the scene." Arayna quipped. "Ow!"

Alayna had slapped Arayna on the side of the head.

"What was that for!?"

"For disrupting the balance."

"What balance!?"

"Of the universe."

"Well we have to go, too." Arayna said. "Hey Toby, wanna come and see our base."

"I... see no reason why not."

"We aren't finished here." Miss Power growled.

"Uh. We are."

Alayna grabbed Toby.

Let's just say superspeed can be really handy.

A/N: Short chapter, I know, I've just... run a bit dry on inspiration. And my own drawing is scaring me.
Meep.
Bye!