Kinky

The first real night of their vacation was blissful. No parents, no friends no pets, nothing to interrupt them as they went round after around. Yuya was sure he could still feel Yuto's cum inside of him as he woke the morning after. He giggled pinching Yuto's nose trying to wake him up. They had an all you could eat breakfast package included and Yuya didn't want to miss out. Yuto started to stir, he looked up stroking a hand through Yuya's hair. "Good morning."

"Morning," Yuya kissed him softly. He gave a sniff, "you stink!"

"So do you," Yuto laughed cupping Yuya's bottom. "Though I don't mind it!"

Yuya grinned pushing Yuto to the bed, rubbing their erections together. "Feeling you inside feel is so wonderful," he moaned loudly.

"I can fill you up more if you want?" Yuto teased biting Yuyu's bottom lip. Yuya laughed as he used his left hand to steady Yuto's penis against his entrance. Yuto winced as Yuya slammed himself down onto his penis. "So good,"

Yuya leant down, hands on Yuto's chest and capturing his lover in a searing kiss. Yuto held onto his hips as he continued to bounce rapidly. The sound of slapping skin turning Yuya in even more as hands tangled in purple locks. "Oh god," Yuya moaned as Yuto angled his hips, hitting the sweet spot he came to memories. "I'm getting close already."

Panting heavily, Yuto flipped his young lover onto his back, he grabbed hold of Yuya's left thigh, holding it from underneath so he could gain a better, more pleasurable angle. Yuya rolled his hips, screaming and unleashing his pleadureable moans as he came. Yuto grunted, his nails digging deep into Yuya's skin as he added to the cum already inside of Yuya. After catching their breath, the two tangled in each other's grasp kissed. It was messy, tongues not knowing what to do or where to go and hands giving each other light touches. "That was wonderful," Yuya sighed happily. "Want to have that shower now?"

Yuya stared confusingly as Yuto smirked, tracing a finger along his jaw. Yuya could feel his heart pounding a million miles a minute. "Yuto, would you like to try something?" His voice was husky and it was turning Yuya on more. He nodded, a deep blush plastering his cheeks. "I've brought some of our toys with us Yuya and today I was thinking you could keep me inside you day." As he spoke Yuto cupped Yuya's ass, slipping out, a finger plugged the entrance to stop the cum falling out. He leant down to an embarrassed Yuya's ear, digging the finger in deeper, feeling his cum covering it. "I want you to wear a plug for me today."

"W-what?" Yuya stammered. He didn't know how he felt about this, though it sounded like a challenge. "If I do it," he got Yuto's attention. "Will you do something for me?"

Laughing lightly, Yuto rubble dhis nose against Yuya's. "I'll do anything you want," he took a small pause. "If you keep it in all day. If you ask me to take it out, I get to punish you."

The side of Yuto was turning Yuya on more and more. It was so kinky. "Deal," Yuya giggled kissing Yuto again to seal the deal. He older Male, pulled away for a moment, reaching over to the dresser and getting the small bag out that contained their toys. He pulled out a decent sided plug, placing the tip at Yuya's entrance. Yuya's arms cling onto Yuto's neck as the toy entered him. He didn't know if it was meant to feel this pleasurable but he wasn't going to complain. The movement came to a stop, curiously Yuya moved a hand, feeling in between his legs the plastic and the string that was attached. "Now, keep that in until 18:00 today," Yuto ordered. "So my baby can have some pleasure later."

Yuya could feel himself being pushed over the edge. He wasn't sure if he would survive until six now. Though, he wasn't going to back down.