For You

Yuya moaned as Yuto continued to shower kissed over his chest. When they returned from the beach Yuto had pushed Yuya to the bed after locking the door. Not that he was protesting Yuya was in in bliss as he felt the delicate lips of his lover shower him. "We stink of the ocean," Yuya laughed as he felt fingers wrap the band of his trunks.

Yuto leant up, his lips hovering over his lover's. He shushed him as he gave a small kiss to the plump lips. "Just enjoy it," he whispered in a husky voice. "This is my time to meet your needs."

Yuya blushed deeply, being given one less kiss as he was removed of his trunks. He gasped as light touches ghosted over his thighs causing Yuto to smirk. With how uncomfortable he made the beach for Yuya he wanted to please Yuya as much as possible and watching at how the boy squirmed underneath his light touches made sure he knew he was pressing the right places.

He licked his lips as he dipped his tongue into Yuya's collar bone before running it down Yuya's torso, stopping to flick over Yuya's nipple earning more delicious moans.

Yuto didn't stop the pleasure. He brought Yuya's legs over his shoulders so his head sat between the milky thighs. He used his teeth to Take a small nip of the skin, Leaving a small mark every time he did. By now Yuya was a panting mess. "Y-Yuto," he gasped at yet another bite. "St-stop teasing me!"

"My baby, enjoying himself," Yuto teased as he ran a finger along Yuya's cock. Yuya bit his lip arching his back. The smirk on Yuto's face got cockier, if possible. The next thing he planned surely would send his lover over the edge. His hands ran up Yuya's thighs and rested on Yuya's bottom. Even though this experience was for Yuya, his cock twitched as the mewls leaving Yuya's mouth and the used his thumbs to gain better access to his entrance.

Yuto darted his tongue out, leaning forward and running it on the rim of the entrance. Yuya's hands flew to his hair, pulling it as he was teased. He felt as Yuto's tongue entered him, the warmth of the tongue melting into his entrance and sending pleasure through this body.

Yuto's tongue dug deeper into his lover's entrance. The tongue curled inside the entrance, rubbing up against the walls and sending more shocks of pleasure through Yuya's his face red and his hands unsure what to do. Yuto began to thrust his tongue in and out, sometimes slow and other times almost ramming it hard back into his lover. The thrusting through Yuya over the edge, his left hand moving to his penis to pump himself and his other hand pulled as his hair. This sort of pleasure was what he'd wanted for so long. Yuto had always given him pleasure but this, this was intense and... amazing!

He timed his hand in time with Yuto's tongue and soon he felt his climax arriving. He panted, feeling a sensation coming from his lower body and travelling upwards as his shot cum up his stomach. The whole sensation ran through his body and it was wonderful.

Yuto ran one last kick along Yuya's entrance before placing Yuya's legs down, gazing at his lover's wonderful face. Yuya had sweat covering his forehead, his hand holding onto his hair loosely and his face flushed deep red. His wiped his mouth before hovering over his lover's petit body, his hand taking Yuya's that tangled in his hair. "How was that?" He said kissing Yuya full in the lips. Clearly to exhausted to speak Yuya responded in a kiss. "That good huh? Get some rest, I'll run you a bath."

Yuya just nodded closing his eyes, allowing himself to sleep and calm from the high that was the best orgasm he'd had.