five.

@thatmendes: hey, how are you doing?
@storymendes: actually, not really good :(
@storymendes: what about you?
@thatmendes: i'm doing okay, thanks. but what's wrong?
@storymendes: it's nor important, did you talk to your brother again?
@thatmendes: i tried, but he just doesn't get my point of view.
@thatmendes: but now tell me what's wrong!! otherwise i'll be annoying you so much, that you'll wish you told me before.
@storymendes: okay, okay

shawn
elenas reaction was nice. she really seems like someone who cares about the people, who are close to her. but how am i gonna explain my drama? i can't just tell her that i was on tour with taylor swift. i got an idea.

@storymendes: so i was away from my home for half a year, because i did an exchange year, and my girlfriend and i decided to not breakup. yesterday, i found out that she hooked up several times with one of my best friends, she didn't know that i knew it, and so i confronted her and my best friend with it yesterday at dinner. she just started crying and told me it wasn't her intention to let that happen, and my best friend was just quite and didn't say anything. she asked me, if i'll forgive them, and i said i need time to think. i really, really like her, but i feel so left. i don't know what to do. after i told her that i needed time, i talked to my best friend and told him, that i don't want to ever talk to him again. i don't really know why, but it hurts more that it was him, because i know him for so long now. i do not know if that was the right decision, but it felt right in that moment. what should i do?
@thatmendes: wow
@thatmendes: i don't even know what to say, i totally understand your point of view, but i can also understand your girlfriend. she felt lonely in the time you were away, and yeah sure what she did was wrong, but she still seems like she loves you. talk to her, and ask her straight why she did that. i think you can forgive her. everyone deserves a second chance. and with your best friend, he probably just wanted to spend time with her at first to distract her, what was probably kind, but when boys and girls hang out too much, or talk too much, often things happen, without them even wanting it. i also think he deserves a second chance. as you said you know him for a long time, don't just give up on that friendship, it seems like he means a lot to you. but even when you forgive them, let them know that it was wrong, and it still makes you sad. but don't let them live on guilt, you're gonna find your right way, i'm sure about that! hope you'll feel better soon, nobody deserves to be cheated on!

wow, her words are so pure and true, i think i'm going to talk to lauren and brian soon.

elena
i know how nick feels right now. i also got cheated on not long ago, but cameron didn't even care what was with me and broke up with me. those wounds don't just heal, but you'll just have to try and keep on doing. because that's how life works right?

——————————————————
i have so much time recently, and still this is so shitty, i'm sorry.
i still got two weeks of summerbreak left, so i think i'm gonna upload more often. i wanted this chapter to be a little bit deeper, but i think i just fucked up. ups.
vicky