seven.

elena
"hi, i'm elena", i say kinda shy. he smiles at me and goes with his hand through his perfect blonde hair. this is making me weak. he's grabs the cereal and gives it to me. "here you go, hope i'll see you around again", he smiles again. "thank you", i say still amazed by the fact that an attractive boy talked to me.

he turns around and walks away. why didn't he ask for my number gosh dang it. i take my cereal and grab some milk for matt and then i go to pay my stuff.

"matthew, i'm home!", i scream through our apartment in manhattan.
"hey elena!"

cameron. the good looking cameron. the asshole cameron. the 'he cheated on me' cameron. what is he doing here?

shawn
i came home late last week and immediately called andrew. i wanted to get to the studio as soon as possible, to record some new stuff. my album comes out in a week, and i'm thinking of doing some deluxe tracks. i haven't really slept in the last few days, neither i've been eating. i was only writing for that one song about lauren. it kinda hurt to write down our story, to close this chapter, but it just had to be. my parents are worried about me, but there is no reason.

i am okay.
at least that is what people wanna hear from me.

i into my jeep and drive to my studio near toronto. it's raining, i mean what am i expecting from april. it's just doing what it wanna do. andrew is standing in front of the studio with an umbrella and waiting for me. i park my car and get out of it and ran to the door.

"can we take that again?", i ask through my mic. "why? it was really good", my producer says. "but i want this to be perfect, this is my debut album, it has to be perfect!", i nearly yell. i am so done. "okay, shawn, dude, chill, it's only a song, your fans are gonna like it", i hear geoff, one of my best friends who's helping me also with my music, saying. "no, that's the point. y'all don't get it. it's not only a damn song! it's everything for me and i want this to be perfect for me and not for anyone else, i am doing this for me, to help me.", this time i am screaming. i sit down and actually start crying. why are humans like this?
why are we keep hurting each other?

————————————————————
this is crappy arghhhh. but i wanted to bring in feelings bc there are no til now. but this was just my emo self. hope you still enjoy.
vicky