Chapter 14

Jason's Pov

Zayn was waking me up. "Kid get up." he said. I got up. "I'm going to get my hair done. You wanna come." Zayn asked. That's totally gay. "Why would I get my hair done that is gay." Jason said. " for one it's not gay and two that hair is horrible. It's all over the place. I want to spend some time with some one. it's been boring" Zayn said. "Alright whatever." I said putting my clothes on. Zayn left. Once I finished I looked in the mirror. He was right my hair was a mess. We left the house. " So how is Ocean." Zayn asked looking at the road. "I haven't really spoke to her lately life has been busy." I said. "Well she is probably worried. You should text her when you are getting your hair done" He said. "yea your right. do you got a girlfriend" I asked. "Nope" He said. "oh" I said. "She should love your hair."Zayn said hopping out of the car. "yea I sure hope so." I said. The stylist called me up. I sat down. "So what are you looking for." She said. "well I like my long hair so don't cut it other than that I don't know." I said. When she finished I like the hairstyle it really fit me. It was curly and long. Zayn was finished to. We left. "did you text her" Zayn asked. I totally forgot. "No I forgot." I said. "ok we are going out for breakfast." Zayn said. Once we got to the restaurant I got out my phone.

J - hey sorry for not answering your text I had family problems.

O - yea me too dad packed our bags we moved to America.

J - no I not going to see you anymore.

O - yea we moved to Florida . Dad didn't want mom to find us again. I going to miss you.

"Kid put your phone away" Zayn said.

J - I'm sorry but I gotta go tyl.

Zayn took my phone. "I said put it away." he said. "I know I just told her that I had to go." I said. "ok" he said handing me my phone back. "I ordered for you" Zayn said. I nodded. "she gone." I said. "It's going to be alright." Zayn said. I nodded. "What you wanna do after this." he asked. "I need to text Ocean." I said. "ok when we leave." he said. "Your Zayn Malik." a women said. "My little sister has your face all over her room. It's annoying I mean it's all I see." Zayn nodded. "Yea that's how my fans are." he said. She start to flirt with him. I mean she sat down at our table and everything. Zayn was speechless. "can you leave please" I said. "Well aren't you feisty."she said. She was still there. "I asked you to leave. So leave now" I said acting like Simon when he wants something done. She finally left. "Nicely done kid." Zayn said giving me a high five. We ate our food and left.

Jessica's Pov

"Jessica get up." Niall said running in my room.I was I tried to get out of the bed but I end up falling on my butt. I got up quickly rubbing my butt. Niall was laughing. I glared at him and he was silent. "What do you want." I said groaning. "For you to wake up you can't sleep all day. Everyone left and your in bed." Niall said smiling. How is this man so happy. "I can do anything." I said. " That means you can get up." he said. "Your right but I don't want to. Sleep wants me and I want it."I said getting back in bed. "ok" Niall said. Next thing I knew he was singing as loud as possible. He is so annoying. "shut up" I said. He kept going. I walked out and went to Jason room. It was empty so I locked the door and went to sleep. I love sound proof walls. Marry me sleep. "ok sweetheart time get up."some one said. That voice was unfamiliar. I opened my eyes. It was a man. "Who are you to interrupt my wedding with sleep?" I said still laying my head on the pillow. "I am Paul. Get up." he said seriously. "For what I trying to sleep." I said. He gave me a look it was scaring me. I put my head in the pillow. "This has to be a nightmare." I said. He left. I went back to sleep. I felt a sharp pain in my butt. I screamed. I was crying. "When I tell you some thing you do it. understood?" He said "Yes sir" I said nodding my head.

I got out of bed and followed him downstairs. He sat at the table. I got a pillow and put it in a chair. I sat down. "You will not sit on a pillow. Go put it back." Paul said. "but my butt really hurts." I said whining. " I don't care put it back or you butt will hurt worse." He said. I put it back. I sat down on the hard wood. It hurt really bad. "Niall what are you doing today." Paul said. "Nothing really." Niall said. I just ate my breakfast. "ok how about we go grocery shopping the fridge is almost empty." Paul said. We left and went to the store. We got everything we need and went the checkout . I saw my favorite candy. Snicker Bars. " Can I please have this." I asked. "No I didn't like your behavior this morning." Paul said. I was about to complain but I had an idea.

I put the candy in my pocket. We started to walk out but the buzzer went off. "excuse me I need to check your bags and pockets." the woman said. She checked my pockets and took the candy. Paul grabbed me and started to lay smacks on my butt. I screamed and cried. "apologize now." he said. "I'm sorry." I said still crying. We went to the car and drove home. "Uncle Paul she got a massive spanking yesterday. Check her before you start." Niall said. Paul pulled me inside. He bent me over the couch and pulled everything down.

I don't even know this man and he looking at my butt. Niall didn't react so I didn't either. "ok your butt still purple so I will just cane your hands."He said pulling up my pants. "Go get me the cane Niall." Paul said. "Yes Sir . " Niall said leaving. I didn't know what was happening. Niall came back with the cane. "Give me your hand." Paul said grabbing my hand. The cane landed on my hands.It hurts so bad. I wanted to put my hands in my pocket and hide it but he had a firm grip. He continued to hit my left hand. I was jumping around like an idiot. I kept screaming. He let go. I put my hands in my pocket. "give me the other" He said. I shook my head. He grabbed it an d started again. He was finally finish. He picked me up. I had marks all over my hands. "Look I know you know stealing is wrong. You need to learn to always do the right thing." He said. I nodded and laid on his neck. "good." he said patting me on my back. I went to sleep.

Zayn Pov

Jason just sitting there staring at his phone. I pulled up in the driveway and Jason got out of the before I even stop the car. He was standing by the door waiting for me to unlock it. " Man I know your mad but that doesn't give you the right to get out of moving vehicles. Fix your attitude now or I will take your phone. Understood?" I said being firm. He just looked at me. "Open the door." Jason said without looking at me. "I said understood."I said staying firm. "Yea whatever." He said rolling his eyes. I tried to me nice. "Give me your phone and I want a respectful answer." I raised my voice. He looked at me and fell to the ground screaming. He was having a breakdown. I just let him finish. "I'm sorry and yes I understand." He said. I think he forgot that I asked him for his phone because he kept it in his pocket. I decided to let him keep it. I unlocked the door and Jason walked to his room. "Hey Zayn." uncle Paul called from the couch. I don't understand why we call him uncle and Simon too. "Hey" I said flopping on the couch. I notice Jessica was asleep in his lap. "I called Harry and told them to be here for lunch. They should be here shortly." Paul said. Jessica started to wake up. "Hey ladybug." Paul said. When did he started to give out nicknames. "Ladybug?" I questioned looking confused. "You got a problem with that." Paul said giving me that stare. "no sir" I said quickly. He just laughed. Jessica looked at me. " Hey uncle z." she said. She looked at her hands. There were red marks all over. " What happened to your hands." I said worried. "I stole a candy bar." Jess said about to cry. " Her butt is still purple so I caned her hands." Paul said. "Ok" I said. "Jess go tell Jason and Niall to get ready and come down for lunch." She ran up the stairs. "Jessica Lily Green get down here now." I said. She ran back down stairs. "sir" she said. "What is the rule about the stairs." "Walk" she said. "Ok I want you to walk up and down these stairs until I tell you to stop." I said. "please uncle z don't make me I promise I won't do it again." She begged. "Began" I said walking to Jason room. "kid it's all most time to eat so get ready and come down stairs." I said. He just nodded and got out of his chair. I walked to Niall room. He was rapping. I opened the door. "Get ready to eat." I said. He zoomed passed me and almost knocked Jess down. "niall we walk on the stairs. Walk up and down these stairs until I tell you to stop." I said. Niall didn't even argue he just began. " hey y'all" Liam said. "hey" I said. After we sat the table I called jessica and Niall to come eat. "Where did you go this morning." Harry asked. "To get my hair done. I told you that yesterday."i said. "oh yea sorry." Harry said. "How come you didn't take me with you Uncle Harry. I mean you left me with Niall. He so a annoying." Jessica said. Niall looked like he was about to cry. "Jessica that was mean" I said trying to make her feel guilty but it didn't work. "Well sometimes the truth hurts." She said shrugging her shoulder. " That means apologize" Liam said to Jessica. "He shouldn't have never came in my room singing at the top of his lungs when he knew I was trying to sleep. I had a long day yesterday and I needed sleep. Y'all get mad when I'm cranky but you won't let me get any sleep." Jessica said trying to stay calm. We all nodded dropping the matter. "well I would take you out tomorrow but you have school." Harry said.

Please vote and comment on my story. Send me ideas. Share my story to.