Chapter 23

Jessica Pov

When my alarm clock rang I shot out of the bed. I turned on my music and got dress quick. I went downstairs and saw Simon. "Don't forget about my talent show today at 6:00." I said leaving out the door. "Alright I be there I promise" he yelled. Next week is Christmas Break and starting tomorrow we are going to America. I ran to Chris house. The door was unlocked so I just went in. Mr.Johnston was in the kitchen. "Hey Principal Johnston." I said sitting at the table. "Hey Jess wait who let you in" He said. "It was unlocked" I said. "Ok" He said. "You are here early." "Yea today's the talent show." I said smiling. "Yea good luck I have to go" he said leaving. I ran upstairs and pulled the cover off of Chris. "Put a shirt on man" I said pushing him out of the bed. I laid in his bed like it was mine "Get out of my bed man." he said pushing me out. I got off the ground. Chris got dressed and we went to go eat breakfast. Danny came running through the door. "Are you all ready"She said jumping on top of me. I caught her. "Yea I am" I squealed. "Calm down" Zach said. "Yea we haven't even made it to school yet." Chris said. We walked to school. I texted the boys and Tyler a reminder for tonight. They all replied they would come. The bell rang and we went to class.

Jason Pov

Mr.Hokes dropped me off at school. I went to find Julia. She was standing my the doors. "Hey sexy" she said. "Hey" I said and kissed her. We were kind of dating but nobody knew. "What do you say we ditch school and go places" She said. "How" I said. "We just do come on" she said. "Actually I have to go to class today I don't want to get in trouble on the last day. Plus I only get until the day after New Years until school again. I don't want to grounded." I said. "well somebody sucks" Julia said frowning. "Is it me" I said smirking. I kissed her and it turned out be to a make out secession. Mr.Q the football coach broke us up. "Julia and kid follow me." he said. "It's Jason" I said. "Jason follow me." he said. We went straight to the principal office. "Principal Kale I caught these two making out" Mr.Q said. Principal Kale looked up. "You are aware of no PDA allowed."He asked me. Mr.Q left. "Yes sir." I said. "Julia leave I will deal with you later." Principal Kale. "Principal Kale I take full blame" I said. "I am pretty sure it takes two to kiss am I right." he said. "Yes sir" I said. "Excellent you are aware of the consequences." He asked me grabbing a paddle out of his drawer. "Yes sir" I said. "Alright bare yourself bend over that chair." He said. I wanted to protest so badly but I couldn't all I could say was 'yes sir'. I wasn't going to cry here. "I'm giving you 20" he said as I bent over. Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack I got up and pulled my clothes up. "Well someone can take pain well" He said. "Sir I'm sorry for making out with your daughter it was totally inappropriate." I said shaking his hand. "Make sure you get this letter signed by your guardian bring it back on the first day you come back to school" He said handing me a letter. "Yes sir" I said. I opened the letter on the way to class. It wanted Simon to know what I did and how I was punished. Whatever. I will give it to him later maybe after Christmas break because I want to have fun.

Caxton Pov

Tyler dropped us of at school. "Caxton kids are talking so just don't listen to them please and Mrs.Sammy kind of moved your desk to the very back"Sofia said walking in the building. "What that's not fair." I said following her. "I know and I told her that but she didn't want you with the class seeing your behavior this week." Sofia said. "Ok" I said. She went in the classroom I tried to follow but Mrs.Sammy stopped me. "Caxton your desk is in the very back" She said. "I know but you see. I can't see in the back because I am short and have dyslexia. I will not be able to learn in the back like I came here to do." I said. She went inside the room and pulled my desk up front but facing the wall. "Sit down" she said pointing at the chair. I nodded and sat. Everybody was laughing at me and Mrs.Sammy didn't say anything about it. I looked at her and she notice. "Turn around Caxton and look at that wall"She said. I was humiliated. "So did the little naughty boy got a spanking." Rachel said teasing me. She better be happy she is a girl "It's not nice to tease people Rachel."Sofia said. "I was talking to you little miss princess." Rachel said. "Class quiet down please you should be reading your book" Mrs.Sammy said. I pulled out my book and tried to read but it was hard. I just stop reading and laid my head on the desk. I started to cry today was horrible.