Stop

Zach carry's me up to my room and sets me down on my bed. He climbs in next to me and cuddles me. He raps his arms around my waist and kisses my cheek. I fall asleep feeling warm and loved. I wake up the next morning raped right in zachs arms. I turn around and kiss him softly. " morning babe" he says in a really deep voice. Damn he is so cute and cuddly. He's like a over sized teddy bear. I lean down and kiss him. " can I have a shower" he asks. " ya my mom is are still at my dads so we don't haft to worry. He jumps in the shower. I climb threw his window and grab him some black ripped jeans and white shirt and set them down on my bed. I go on instagram and check my feed. It surprises me that Jonah and Assbin haven't posted any pictures together.
10 minutes later Zach comes out of the shower and into my room with a towel raped around his waist. He lays on my bed next to me. I can feel the heat from his body since he just got out of a hot shower. I kiss him then grab a towel and leave him to get changed I have a quick shower and go back to my room. When I get back he is putting on his shirt. He lays down on my bed. " um can I have a little privacy" I say holding my towel around my body.
" okay okay" he says shutting his eyes.
I look at him. He smiles and opens his eyes. I was still standing there with my towel on.
Fine he says walking out and shutting the door behind him. Just then I remember we have school. Shit I say grabbing some clothes and throwing them on.
Outfit

I put on my outfit and run downstairs

I put on my outfit and run downstairs. I see Zach sitting on my couch watching tv. I go and cuddle up next to him. " we haft to call the school" I say looking up at him. " ok I'll pretend to be your dad and you can portend to be my mom" he says looking down at me and pecking my lips. " ok" I say smiling into the kiss. I grab my phone and dial the schools number.
"Hello" the lady says. " hi this is Zach Herron's mom he will not be coming to school today due to the stomach flue he will also not be coming tomorrow" I say. " okay thank you" the lady says before hanging up. Me and Zach burst into laughter. " ok gimme" he says grabbing my phone. " hello" the lady says again.
" hi this is maya grays father I was just calling to say she will not be coming into school today" Zach turns away and starts laughing. I slap him and tell him to shut up.
" ummm ok" the lady says as she hangs up.
Me and him both start laughing.
We cuddle up on the couch and fall asleep.

Zachs POV

I wake up and see that it is only 1:00 and Maya is still asleep. I kiss her cheek to wake her up.
Her eyes flutter open. She's so pretty. She sits up and turns to face me. She kisses me quickly then stands up. She stretches. " we haft to go somewhere" she says grabbing her phone.
" ok let's go out for breakfast" I says.
" it's like lunch tho" she says giggling. " fine let's go" she says grabbing the keys to her car.
Maya's POV

As we are walking down the street to get to the restaurant Zach grabs my hand and we interlock fingers. Just then a group of guys look at me. And not in the way you want to be looked at. One of them whistles. Zach realizes what's going on. He walks up to them and warns them to stop. I run up behind him.
" Zach stop just leave it please" I say. I don't want him to get hurt these guys look much older then him. " I would listen to hottie over there" one dude says. He bits his lip well looking at me. Then Zach does what I didn't want him to do.......

Thanks for reading please vote for the story if you are enjoying it so far. And sorry for the long chapter. ALSOOO I need more ideas!!!