Break down

He just stairs at me. Then me and him both walk to the kitchen. Brynn was already eating her pizza. We all sat down and ate it. After dinner Zach asks " hey you guys want to go for a walk to the park"? " ya" brynn says.
" actually do you mind just taking Brynn I haft to do something" I say. " oh ya sure" he says.
You clean her up give her a jacket and they leave. You didn't need to do something important just cry. You slide down the wall in tears

Zachs POV

We were walking down near the park hand in hand. " you know mommy told me something" Brynn says. " what did she tell you" I ask.
" she told me your my daddy" she says. My heart stopped. " was she joking" I ask.
" no you dumb dumb she was serious" she says.
" how old are you again" I ask. " I'm 4 years old mommy says i was born four years ago but was made 5 years ago... she makes no sense" Brynn says. We get to the park and I watch her play.

Maya's POV again.
Song: lovely
Play video up above!!!!! Listen to song well reading. oh and btw this brought tears to my eyes to write!!!!!
I was now on the ground holding a wine glass filled with wine. I'm a horrible mother.... I thought to myself. I look down at my scars from 5 years ago. I start to ball. I go to the bathroom and grab my raiser. I go back into my bedroom and shut the door I slide down the wall crying. I don't deserve any of this... Zach, Brynn, life..... I start to cry harder. I look at my thighs. I cut myself once at the top of my thigh hard to see. I stop. What the hell am I doing.
Then I hear the door open. My eyes were filled with tears so everything was blurry. I feel someone hug me. " why do you do this to yourself" Zach asks. He puts me on his lap. I rap my arms around his neck still crying. My breath was shaky. " baby don't worry I'm here" Zach says. " I d-don't dese-deserve y-yo-you and br-Brynn" I stutter still crying.
" hey hey hey" Zach says pushing my chin up. I look at him he looked sad. " your amazing you raised a little girl on your own" he says.
" ya Zach... our little girl" I say tears pouring from my eyes. " I know it's our little girl" he says. " yo-you d-do" I say. " she told me she's a smart kid... she gets that from you" he says we both laugh. " I missed that smile" he says. My smile fades. " what am I going to do" I ask him. " what Evers best" he says. You want to know one more thing I missed" he says. " I missed those lips" he says.
I look up and touch my lips to his. We have a full on make out session.

20 minutes later

I was in my shirt bra an underwear and Zach was in his pants. I was laying on his chest.
" I missed you so much" he says.
" I missed you to" I say back. " mommy" Brynn says walking in. " yes baby" I say sitting up.
" what's wrong" she asks climbing on my bed.
" nothing baby don't worry" I say. She smiles and climbs in between me and Zach.
" cuddle" she says. I pull the sheets up.
" mommy why don't you have pants on" she asks. Me and Zach look at each other and laugh. We cuddle Brynn and fall asleep.

There are a lot more chapters in making so be ready I will publish them soon just editing!!!! Thank you so much for 1K reads and I really hope you are enjoying this book because I'm really enjoying writing it!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️