Daddy

" well me and brynn should go" I say. I grab her hand and walk out. The hole car ride home was quiet. " baby" I say. She just stays quiet.
" baby what's wrong" I ask. " who was that"she says. " baby that was your- your.... daddy" I say. " my DADDY" she says exited. " can I see him again" she asks. " no baby I'm sorry but you can't" I say tears in my eyes.
" Bu- but wh-why"??? She asks stuttering cause she's upset. I don't answer I just keep driving.
When we get home I take her up to her and put her on the couch. It was 6:00 so I put a show on for her. I sit down beside her and she cuddles up on me. She puts her head on my lap and I pet her hair. She falls asleep so I pick her up and put her in her PJs. I lay her down in her bed and tuck her in. " I love you baby" I say kissing her forehead. I turn the lights off and shut the door. Tears start forming in my eyes. I grab my phone and walk to my room. I sit down on my bed and put my phone down.
I think. What has Zach said all these years.
I unblock his number.
PLAY SONG UP ABOVE
Song: the night we met

Message

Zach- hey maya how are you- sept 4, 2013

Zach- maya please answer my calls I need to hear your voice

Zach- baby PLEASE ANSWER

-- sept 7, 2013

Zach- are you even reading these

Zach- maya please I miss you!!!

--- sept 19, 2013

Zach- I just want you to know I still love you

-- oct 3, 2013

Zach- hey it's been a while

-- March 14, 2015

Zach- baby PLEASE TALK TO ME I NEED TO HEAR YOUR VOICE

Zach voice message
Imagin this as Zachs voice

" hey maya it's Zach. I just wanted you to know I really miss you and I think about you everyday" he says. " Zach common we're leaving" Daniel yells in the background.
" well bye for now" he says

End of voice message

You throw your phone and start crying.
You sob and sob. Then Christina calls
" chr-Christina" I say." hey what's wrong" she asks. You could here the concern in her voice. " I- i- i s- saw hi- him" I say. " saw who" she asks in concern.
"Za-zach brynns d-dad" you say.
" I'm so sorry" she says.
Then you see one more text from him and it's really resent.

Message

Zach- I'm not giving up maya GOD DAMN TALK TO ME. I miss you. I'm sorry please just answer. Maya please I'm begging you. Baby please

- November 13, 2018

" are you okay" she says. " ya I'll be okay" you say.
Call ended

You think about it.... I'm going to text him back!!