Adoption

Josh and Tyler waited for months to be able to finally adopt a baby. One night, Josh was cooking dinner and Tyler was sitting on a stool in the kitchen, when all of a sudden, the phone rang.
Tyler thought nothing much of it as he went to pick up the phone.
"Hello?" He answered.
"We haven't talked in quite some time," Josh whispered while laughing. He did that every time Tyler answered the phone.
"Hello, Tyler Joseph, this is Nancy from the adoption agency," the voice announced. "We believe we've found you the perfect child."
Tyler started freaking out and put the woman on speaker so that Josh could hear the news.
"Her name is Jojo," she said in a bubbly tone. "She's perfect! She's so happy and cheerful. And she LOVES music."
"Sounds like the perfect kid for us," Josh said. "But how do you know that? I thought it was a baby?"
"About that," the lady said, "She might be a little bit...older than you were expecting."
"Well, how old is she?" Tyler asked in his soft voice.
"She's fifteen years old. But I swear, she acts three! She's perfect!"
"If she acts three, I'm okay with it," Josh said. "We'll take her."
"What? No! We wanted a baby! Not a teenager," Tyler shouted at Josh.
"It'll be fun, Ty. I can teach her drums, you can teach her ukulele. I think it would be nice to have an older kid."
Tyler sighed. But if it made Josh happy, he'd do it. He'd do anything for Josh.
"So I can drop her off tomorrow?" Nancy asked.
"Sure. We'll see you tomorrow. Thank you for everything," Tyler said as he hung up the phone.
Josh looked into Tyler's eyes as his own eyes squinted due to his adorable smile.
"We're going to have a family."