Day Seventy-Five

"Overwhelming
Everything about you is so overwhelming
When I think about you, it gets overwhelming
'Cause everything about you is so overwhelming
Come over here and overwhelm me"

"Tae! Can you come and help me?" Jungkook shouted from the bathroom, making me stop unpacking the box I was working on and rush over to him.

"What is it? What's wrong?" I stopped in my tracks when I saw Jungkook in only his boxers, no other clothes on.

"I need help." He stepped towards me slowly, making me quirk an eyebrow up.

"Yes, with what?"

"I can't seem to get my boxers off so I can take a shower."

"Jungkook..." I took a step back.

"You're all hot and sweaty, you need a shower too." He took another step forward. I felt myself getting slightly hard at his actions and words.

"Not right now babe."

Jungkook sighed before facing away from me. "It's fine. I know my scars are probably hideous, and you don't want to touch me. You don't have to, I understand."

"Baby, no!" I rushed to him and made him face me, my hands gripping his shoulders tight. "I love you, your body, your scars, everything."

"Then why the hell won't you have sex with me?"

"We went over this."

Jungkook rolled his eyes and scoffed. "Right. You're waiting for me to recover." He made air quotes as he said the last word.

"Exactly!"

"I'm fucking recovered and I'm horny!" His voice was on the verge of a yell.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. I took a second to think of an excuse. I stepped closer to him, cupping his cheeks with my large hands. He put his hands on top of mine and looked at me with his big doe eyes.

"I'm sorry. I am just... I don't know. I'm tired from moving my stuff and unpacking. And I have to work in the morning. I'm just not in the mood, baby."

"You're never in the mood."

"I promise, we will make love soon, okay? Now, how about we take a shower, I can massage your shoulders and wash your hair," I leaned close, whispering huskily in his ear. "And then we can cuddle in bed. Sound good?"

Jungkook giggled, smiling widely. After a moment he nodded. His hands found the hem of my shirt and lifted it off of me. He eyed my bare chest, a twinkle in his eye. He unbuckled my pants and slid them down with my boxers. I laughed and took his boxers off of him. He stared at me for a second, biting his lower lip. "This is definitely not helping the horny thing."

I laughed and bent down to turn the shower on. I wrapped my arms around his waist, kissing his neck. "You're so beautiful baby."

Jungkook chuckled, his smile growing larger. "You're just teasing me now!"

I looked down and saw his growing erection. I smirked and climbed into the shower, pulling him in with me. My eyes kept drifting down to his lower region, and his face was bright red, obviously aware of his situation.

I pecked his lips, leaning him against the wall before I got on my knees.

"Tae, what are you doing!?"

I looked up at his wide eyes and slightly open mouth. "I'm helping you." I wrapped a hand around his member and started pumping it up and down. I watched as Jungkook's head fell against the shower wall, his eyes closing partially. After a moment, I licked the precum off of the tip, making Jungkook shudder.

"F-f-fuck." I smirked again at his moans and put my whole mouth over the tip, digging my tongue into the slit. I grabbed onto his thigh with my free hand for support. I started bobbing my head up and down, beginning slowly and quickening the pace. My hand was massaging his shaking thigh while my other hand pumped the part of his member my mouth couldn't reach.

Jungkook's hands made their way to my hair, pulling on my locks harshly, forcing my head to take in more of him. I pushed my cheeks inward to allow more, letting out a moan that sent vibrations through his dick. I could hear his moans becoming more escalated, and he started to thrust himself into my mouth. I let him, wanting him to take control and receive the pleasure he deserves.

I gagged a couple of times, feeling a few tears make their way down my cheeks, but that didn't stop me from continuing my actions. I took my mouth off and left a few licks from his balls to tip, and back again. I sucked on his balls, feeling his grip on my hair tighten.

"T-tae, I- close." I hummed against his balls before pulling away, sending a quick wink up to the boy above me and reattached my mouth to his member, bobbing at a rapid pace until his moans escalated. He groaned loudly before releasing his load straight down my throat. I swallowed the salty liquid and stood up after leaving a small peck on his inner thigh.

I leaned close to him. "Does that satisfy you enough for now?"

He nodded, panting heavily.

I chuckled and grabbed the bottle of shampoo, pouring some in my hand and running it through his thin locks.

"Are you sure you're not a bottom?" Jungkook's sudden question made me snicker.

"Once. My first time with a guy, I was a bottom."

"Oh? And how was it?"

"That shit fucking hurt!" Jungkook burst out laughing and nodding his head as the shampoo washed down the drain.

••••

My arms were around his waist as his face was only an inch from mine. He ran a hand through my still damp hair, a small smile on his lips.

"What are you smiling about?"

Jungkook shrugged. "I'm just... happy, I guess. I think about it sometimes."

"About what?" My fingers drew soft geometric shapes on his skin.

"About how we met, at the coffee shop. What are the chances of that happening, and then us falling in love because of it?"

I hummed in thought. "I would say pretty small."

He chuckled lightly. Seeing him like this made my heart flutter inside of my chest. He was perfect. Every scar, every imperfection, every inch of him was beautiful. Overwhelmingly beautiful.

"Hey Kookie?"

He hummed softly, one hand moving from my hair to my bare chest.

"Would you ever consider marriage?"

"To you? Of course."

"W-what about kids?" I cursed myself for stuttering.

He smiled cheekily at me. "I would love to have an entire life and family with you, Kim Taehyung."

I smiled brightly and gave him a deep kiss. I saw him yawn afterwards, and I used a hand to pull the blankets over us.

"Go to sleep babe."

He shook his head, another yawn slipping out. "No, I'm fine! We're having such a nice time."

I rubbed his cheek gently with my thumb. "We live together now, we can do this every night if you want to. Get some sleep."

He nodded, curling up deeper into the mattress and closing his eyes. I kissed him on the forehead, earning a soft smile from Jungkook.

"I love you, Tae."

I smiled as I felt my eyes starting to close. "I love you more."

•••••
I don't know what happened to this chapter. It's nothing like I planned but I think it turned out well.😂