-Prologue-

*ring* *ring* *rrrrrinnnnggg* *rrrrriiiiiinnnngggg×............. Yoongi groggily stretched out his arm to grab his phone, annoyed and also a bit curious as to who would call him at this hour. He answered the phone by growling "Who the f×ck is this!?" in a sleep-deprived tone still pissed off at who would dare call him in the middle of the night while he was trying to sleep after a prolonged day of work. 

"*tut* *tut* Yoongi that's no way to speak to your Dad." The other voice on the line gently scolded him. 

His eyes widened that voice was so familiar, yet he hadn't heard it in years. "H-how, d-d-did y-you g-get m-my n-number!? I-I c-changed m-my surname s-so y-you c-couldn't tr-track m-me." Yoongi stuttered nervously, wondering how on earth had they managed to find him when he had covered his tracks ever so perfectly, so they would never find out where he lived let alone his phone number. 

"Oh, we have our ways Yoongi. I do admit that I and your father were wrong about you never getting anywhere or even achieving your dreams. And by the way, we are coming over to visit you whether you like it or not. Bye!~" The other voice on the answered before dramatically hanging up with a flourish. 

His hands trembled in shock and fear as the reality of the situation started to mentally sink in.

 'Oh sh×t!'

 Was his final thought as his phone slipped out of his shaking hands and clattered to the ground...

 (New year. New rewrite)