22

"Cut!" Ross called from behind the camera. "Great job guys. Let's move on to the next scene." Matt said. Lee bolted out of the studio and hopped on a golf cart. She turned the key and it started. She was about to start driving when she felt someone plop down in the back.

"So, I heard about your date." Noah said with a slight smirk on his face. "I need to go get ready for it so hold on tight." Lee said turning back to face the road. " Is this legal?" Noah asked. "I don't know. I need to go though so just try not to die." Lee stomped her foot on the gas an they were off.

"So, what should I wear?" Lee asked Noah. "What are my options?" " OK so I picked out like 3 outfits to wear and i want you to pick. I'll go get them." Lee went into her closet and brought out 3 outfits.

" Lee went into her closet and brought out 3 outfits

"I think you should go with number 1

"I think you should go with number 1." "Really?!?!" "Is there a problem with that?" Noah asked, very confused. "I just never thought that it would be the one you picked." Lee left to put it on and when she came back out she rammed into the side of her bed. "Are you OK Lee?" Noah walked over to her. "Hand me the glasses on top of the dresser please." He got up and brought them over to his friend. "Do you really need glasses?" "No Noah," she said sarcastically. "Of course I need them." "Ok then." They herd a soft knock on the door and Lee opened it and saw Finn standing there with a rose. " You look lovely." he said with a big smile on his face. "Thanks." Lee said. She could feel her checks starting to heat up because only Melanie, Regan, and Harper know that she likes Finn.

A/n: Hey ya'll. I just want to tell ya'll to go read Dancing in the Dark by 0Eliza_Ham. It's super good and y'all would like it. Don't forget to comment and vote! Love y'all!