33

"Hurry up people we need to make sure everything is perfect for when Lee gets here!" "Mel, we've had the welcome home banner up for 2 weeks and the rest of the party stuff up for 1 and a half. I think we are ready." "Regan's got a point." "Oh shut up. Where's Finn?" "Sleeping," the twins responded. "F*CK! Someone go wake him up please." Nobody said anything. "Now!" "Ugh fine." "Thank you Harper."

Lee hopped out of the Uber that took them to their new house in Los Angles and grabbed her stuff. "Joe, it's a beautiful house. Nice going." "I think you'll love the inside even more." Lee ran to the door and pulled it open. "Welcome home!" everyone shouted. "Oh my god! Guys this is so sweet!" Melanie, Regan, and Harper all ran up to Lee and hugged her. "Guys. I can't breathe." They all laughed and let her go. " Nice place Lee." She turned her head sharply and saw Finn at the bottom of the stairs. She ran over and hugged him. " What are you doing here Finn?" "I'm here to help celebrate the album dropping." "It's an EP. Don't over sell it." "Sorry." "Lee, your room is upstairs, last door on the right." "Thanks Mel."

Lee's room was fantastic. It wasn't that big but it wasn't small. She threw her bag on the floor and looked around. "Nice room Lee." Finn said. "Jesus. You scared the sh*t out of me Finn." "Sorry baby." "Oh so we're doing pet names now? Ok Froggy Boy." "I was just coming to tell you that dinner is ready and Melanie wants to talk to you." "Oh, thanks Finn." "No problem baby." He walked over to her and pulled her close to him. "I'm so proud of you." "For what?" "Writing music, recording it, you're about to release an album-" "EP." "An EP. It's a great opportunity for you to grow." "Thanks inspirational quote." He leaned and Lee turned her head. His lips met her check. As he pulled away Lee turned her head back and giggled. "You're mean." "COME ON LOVE BIRDS! FOOD IS READY!"

Lee and Finn walked downstairs and the living room/dinning room and kitchen were covered in pastel blue and pink streamers, balloons that looked like pacifiers, and on the TV a countdown with about 6 hours left on it. "It's a Cry Baby party now!" Regan said. "We have baby food and that's it." Harper said. "I hope not." Lee said. "If that's all we have, I'm starving myself." "Good thing we have pizza!" Hannah Rose said carrying 2 boxes of pizza in to living room.

They all ate and talked as the countdown continued. Finally, it was 11:56, only 4 minutes until Lee's birthday and her EP being released. "You ready for this kid?" Melanie asked Lee as she put her and on her shoulder. "I guess." Lee said. "Your gonna do great." Joe said doing the same as Melanie on Lee's other shoulder. 3 minutes left. "My best friend is gonna take the music world by storm!" "Our best friend." Regan and Harper said as they sat on the couch. 2 minutes. "You're gonna do great sissy. I know it." Hannah Rose said running to Lee and being hoisted off the ground be her. 1 minute. "You've got this." Finn said standing in front of Lee and giving her a swift kiss on the head before sitting with Harper and Regan.  30 seconds. "Ready?" Melanie asked. "Ready." Lee responded, butterfly's filling her stomach. They all watched the TV. 3, 2, 1...