Brothers?

I brushed my blonde curly hair and my teeth I got dressed in shorts and a tank top.

I live with my aunt because my parents died from a horrible tragedy! I don't really know what happened to them. My mom had beautiful strawberry blonde hair, my dad had blonde light hair which is where I get my blondness from. I'm an only child they named me Skylar.

"Hey, Sky can you come downstairs for a minute?" My aunt says

My aunt is a crazy person she's always acting strange.

"Yea, one sec!" I was packing to go somewhere that I wasn't aware of, probably just the store. I pack my things and Rockguy's music on my iPod.

"Auntie, what did you have to tell me?" Yes I was curious

"Oh, Skylar, I can't afford to have two people living here anymore so I'm moving you to your brothers in L.A."

How could she not afford this I thought she was rich! It must be taxes. They're making everyone on the streets these days. Wait did she say brothers!?

"I have brothers?" I ask

"Yes, sweetheart!" She says

"When your parents died it was a tragedy for all of us, They wanted to tell you, but it was too late!" She explains

"I have..brothers?"I say still very shocked

"Yes, Shane, Luke, and Nash....their pop stars or some kind of crap like that!"

"Wait...the rock guys?" I ask

"I guess?" aunt says

"But.....huh?I stutter

"Well, you better drive to the airport!" Auntie rushes me out of the house
Why would she rush me out like that?
I drive to the airport and wait for my plane.

Gosh...brothers....pop stars? Why is life so confusing? Why do I have to drive to the airport all alone?

I walk and walk until I find my plane. This is going to be awkward...so awkward.