The Club part 2

Nikki and Nerris had run off somewhere in the club after Nikki had told Nerris about taking over the DJ, and Max and Preston were on the dance floor.

"So...Nerris, I was thinking, maybe we shouldn't try to take over the DJ just yet," Nikki said to Nerris with a small smile creeping on to her face.

"Why?" Nerris asked.

"Look over there," Nikki said, pointing to Max and Preston, who were dancing together.

"Oh. My. God. This is amazing, what's your plan?" Nerris asked, excited for what they were about to do.

"Weeell, I was thinking..."

Meanwhile, Max and Preston were just dancing together, occasionally getting bumped by a drunk dancer.

"This is fun right?!" Max screamed, trying to get louder then the music.

"Yeah!" Preston yelled back. "Hey, Max!"

"Yeah?"

"I was thinking, would you like to- wOAH!" Preston screamed as he was pushed into Max.

"What-mph!" Max tried to say before having Preston's lips against his.

Preston pulled away quick.

"Oh my gosh! I'm sorry! I am so sorry, I didn't mean to! Are you alright! Oh my god!" Preston stammered as his face quickly grew crimson.

Max held his hand on his mouth, confused about what had just happened.

Max let his eyes wonder behind Preston, and he saw Nikki, and Nerris giving him a thumbs up.

Preston was still rambling when Max put a finger on his lips.

"You're fine, Pres, Nikki and Nerris just pushed you into me, you don't have to apologize," Max explained calmly, trying to get Preston to calm down.

"Oh, that makes sense,"

"So, what were you saying before?"

"Uh..." Preston stopped, rethinking his choices. "Never mind, it was nothing important,"

"Okay? Well, you wanna go get a drink?"

"Sure, that sounds good,"

Then they both headed to the bar, where they saw Harrison make someone disappear.

"What the hell?" Max said under his breath.

"Harrison? Why'd you do that?" Preston asked as he and Max walked over to all of them.

"There was this guy who was being a huge dick, so I made him disappear," Harrison said, as if that were a totally normal thing.

"Yeah, so that's what's been happening so far, what have you two been up to?" Dolph asked, a small smirk growing on his face.

"Nothing!" They both said in unison.

Everyone gave them skeptical looks.

"W-Well, I mean, we danced for a bit," Preston said with a forced smile.