Sam

When he does a 3 A.M. challenge with you:

Y/N'S POV

I felt so uneasy about doing this stupid 3 A.M. challenge, Sam convinced me to do it for a video and even though I said yes I'm still nervous. The time was currently 2:58 A.M. and we were about to do the Ouija Board in the pool.

"Sam, why do we have to do this? It's either gonna be really weird and awkward or it's going to go terribly wrong"

I was telling Sam as I wrapped a blanket around my body covering my bathing suit:

"Don't worry, we've done these challenges before. I'll be right next to you the entire time"

He reassured while grabbing his camera, tripod, mic, pool-floaty, tape, and the Ouija Board. When we walked outside, the chill breeze brought goose bumps to my skin and I grunted a 

"lets hurry this up please."

So Sam and I quickly set up the camera, did the intro, and begun to play. About half-way through the video, things started to get weird. The placid vibrated a bit as if the spirit was cold as well. I would occasionally feel weird motions by my feet and legs like there was a fish in the pool. Sam said that he suddenly got hot. And that was only the middle half. Towards the end, the pool light turned on and that freaked us out. As quickly as I could, I jumped onto the patio and grabbed a towel to dry off.

"No, no, no, fuck that."

I kept saying while Sam wasn't too far behind, he grabbed the board and got out of the water as fast as possible. He and I said goodbye to the spirit and huddled close to each other with our towels for warmth, at that moment it felt like I was the safest person ever. That no one or no thing could harm me, so long as I was in Sam's arms.  Then out of the blue, a bang comes from inside. Cautiously we venture into our house, I let out a gasp at the sight. In the kitchen, all the cabinets were open. 

"Ok, we are not sleeping here tonight. Y/n go grab some stuff you might need, I'm going to book a hotel room."

Sam said with slight authority, I nodded and ran upstairs to grab my pj's, Sam's pj's, and an assortment of toiletries.

TIME SKIP

Once we got to the hotel, we texted the roommates where we were and what happened, and snuggled in the bed.

"I love you Sam."

I mumble into his chest as he hums a soft tune causing me to fall asleep, but right before I dozed off I heard Sam reply

"I love you too Y/n."

~Hope you guys enjoyed this! There (hopefully) will be a ch. for Colby tomorrow! btw, just a reminder that REQUESTS ARE OPEN~