Dash Wilder

I was walking to the WWE Performance Center. I was debuting on Monday Night Raw tonight. I was so happy to finally be called up from NXT.

As I was thinking, I saw a small dog waddle up to me.

"Aww! Hi, sweetie! Aren't you just the cutest" I cooed petting and scratching the dog.

"Pawla?" I heard someone call.

"Is that your owner?" I asked the dog.

"Oh! Pawla there you are!" He laughed, clipping the leash on her collar. "Sorry! She likes running off just before I can clip the leash on her" The guy laughed.

"It's fine! I love dogs" I smiled.

"Dash" He stuck his hand out.

"Gray" I shook his hand.

"Not to sound weird, but I think I've seen you before, Gray" He looked at me.

"Maybe. I'm on WWE NXT. Was the Women's Champion for a while"

"That's where I've seen you!" He smiled.

"And I've seen you on Monday Night Raw?" I asked.

"Why, yes you have" He laughed. "So, where ya headed Gray?" He asked.

"Performance Center. Gotta train for my Raw debut tonight" I responded.

"Hey, that's where I'm headed too! Need a training partner for today?" He asked.

"Yeah, I could use a partner" I smiled.

Me and Dash walked to the Performance Center together.

Pawla laid in a smaller area away from the equipment while we trained.

"You're telling me... You think you can get me in a Rocket Lock?" Dash laughed, referring to my signature move.

"No. I'm saying I know I can" I smirked.

I quickly knocked him off his feet and got him in the lock.

"Ah! Ah! I give!" He exclaimed, tapping out.

I laughed before getting up, and helping him up. As he got to his feet, we were only inches apart.

Dash closed the gap, and put his soft lips against mine. Our lips moved in sync.

"Bout time!" You heard his tag team partner, Scott Dawson yell.

"Way to ruin it, Dawson" Dash pouted.

"Aww look at that pout" I smiled.