Chapter One

I was looking for Whopper my dog the other day, he was almost killed that day by a big dog named mac. But this girl standing with the homeless street clown, had the most gorgeous red pigtails.

She may have reminded me of Dorothy from the wizard of oz, but I don't care if I lost my Toto- I mean Whopper.

I got the girl of my dreams, until I found out she had a Jr. His name is bacon, but I don't care she look so fine, like a ten piece nuggets. She is totally worth that 1.99. I walked up to her.

"Have you seen my Whopper?" She blushed her cheeks changed the same colour as her hair.

"It's my dog." The homeless clown walked up and shouted.

"Will you enlarge my Mcwiener?" He continued to howl and then he ran in the direction of the kids.

The way he was dancing reminded me of It. He does look like, he just crawled out of some greasy sewerage.

Jr. Started to run in terror, because Ronald was trying to grab their buns.

"We got to get away from here, my uncle Chile lives right around the corner." He sweet southern voice cried in fear.

I watched the way she put her thumb and pointer finger in her mouth, and trust me my mac n cheese bites were getting a little spicy.

Before we left she gave him a drink of her watered down soda. I could see all the way down her shirt and two big mountain dew's.

Dang it I smell like onions, oh wait it's jr.

To be continued....