SEVEN MONTHS LATER.

Its been seven months since Jungkook's raged post on Instagram. He has not been on any social media ever since. Lisa has been fairly away from social media as well. The interactions between the other BTS and BLACKPINK members have also died down. They have been posting things related to their work and nothing more.

Fans are anxious and worried about the sudden quietness between the two groups. They miss their interactions, their random comments on eachother's pictures and flirting. Some of them  are still playing the blame-game and fighting over who was wrong and who caused all this while some of them know that its because of their excessive reactions and ship wars that caused this silence.

What they don't know is that the companies had imposed a new rule on the two groups. Bighit Entertainment and YG Entertainment had decided that it would be better if two groups didn't interact for some time. Despite protests by the members, the companies had been strict about the rule.

It has been seven months since the implementation of that rule. The groups miss talking to eachother alot. They had developed a connection with eachother . They had created a very strong bond in a very short time. They wanted to go back to how they were before all the drama on the internet.

And one fine day, Rose decides that its high time they started talking again.