My Girlfriend Isn't Your Oppa!

❤ 🗨

❤ 🗨

3,836,835 likes

jennierubyjane_ Who needs an oppa when you have @lalalalisa_m💋

#tb #lisaoppa

197,392 comments

blink.blink LISA OPPA!

gayforblackpink Lisa oppa serving them looks😍😍

xbtsandbpx oppar, marry me😂

afanboy.BP lisa exudes such oppa vibes here i cant

sooyaaa_ learn something from our maknae @worldwidejin_ 😅

worldwidejin_ you just crushed my pride thanks @sooyaaa_ 👏

jiminpark_ LISA OPPA 😍😍

lalalalisa_m @jiminpark_ 😎😗

roses_are_rosie @goldenmaknae_ collect your girl.

goldenmaknae_ @jiminpark_ MY GIRLFRIEND ISNT YOUR OPPA OKAY?

minyoongi_ stop dreaming kid.

kimnamjoon_ your what!?

jennierubyjane_ @lalalalisa_m i want details ASAP.

~·~·~·~·~

As soon as Jungkook made the comment, the world went wild. The fans were confused, so were his members.

"YOUR WHAT AGAIN?", Namjoon barged into the room, with a bewildered expression.

"GIRLFRIEND!?", a very confused looking Jimin entered the room, Taehyung on his tail.

"Dude, I think you're typing out loud", Yoongi chimed in, his phone on his hand.

"Are you drunk?", Hoseok asked, coming out from Jungkook's washroom.

"Wait, when did you enter my room?", Jungkook asked, suprised to see Hoseok come out of his washroom.

"Thats not important right now", Hoseok dismissed Jungkook's question.

"You have some explaining to do, Jeon Jungkook", Jin entered the room, his eyes focused on the maknae.

Jungkook felt intimidated and nervous. He knew it was a crazy thing to do but keeping the secret within himself was tougher than he thought.

"Why don't you guys sit down? Its a long story", Jungkook cleared some space in his overly small room. The other members settled in quickly. They were all facing Jungkook and listening to him with undivided attention causing him to be even more nervous.

" Okay, so ummm.. Lisa and I are a thing umm... like we're going out ", Jungkook began, scratching his neck.

"Oh, what a surprise",
Yoongi deadpanned, causing the others to laugh. Jungkook smiled and continued.

"You all know that I've liked Lisa for thw longest time now. The past few months of silence between us made me realize how much she meant to me. I was dying to talk to her but had no courage to. When she took the initiative, I was more than happy. I thought of telling it to her then, but we had just began talking again and I didn't wanna make it awkward. So I didn't say anything.

But yesterday, during that performance, having her so close to me, made me crave for more. I just couldn't not tell her. So when we came backstage, I immediately told her about how I felt about her. She said she felt the same way too. Soo... we're together now."

There was silence in the room. The rest of the members looked at Jungkook and then at eachother. In a second, Jungkook felt a  crash into his.

"OH MY GOD! CONGRATULATIONS KOOKIE!", Jimin yelled as he hugged Jungkook.

"IT FINALLY HAPPENED!!", Taehyung screamed, jumpinh into the hug.

"I can't believe you did it", Yoongi teased, patting him on his shoulder.

"Look at you, all grown up now! Congrats buddy", Namjoon said.

"Congrats dude. You have my blessings", Hoseok joked.

"Take care of Lisa or else Jisoo is going to kill the both of us", Jin said, causing everyone to crack up.

~·~·~·~·~

Things were different in the BLACKPINK house. Unlike BTS's dorm, it was full of noise. The girls were scrming and yelling and celebrating their maknae's relationship.

"My wifey got herself a man. I dont know if I'm happy or sad", Jennie joked from one corner of the room.

"Lisa got a boyfriend. Lisa got a boyfriend", Rose sang, doing a celebratory butt wiggle and jumping around with Lisa.

"Your boyfriend better be a gentleman or else he's getting these hands", Jisoo said, her motherly instincts kicking in.

"Guys chill. You knew it was gonna happen", Lisa tried to calm down her hyoe members.

"But still!", Rose shouted ,"This calls for a celebration my friends!"

Rose ran out the room to somewhere and Jennie followed. They came back with a bottle of wine, glasses, macarons and delicious food. The girls smiled at eachother before feasting on the food.

Lisa was more than happy because a) her members were all happy and b) she could finally call jungkook hers.

~·~·~·~·~·~

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY TO OUR GOLDEN MAKNAE, JEON JUNGKOOK! STAY HEALTHY KOOKIE. LOVE YOU❤❤