God's Gonna Trouble the Water

In New Orleans, Maia was getting me/the Huntress to meet a group of vampires. "And these are more purists vampires. They'll be here to help us rid the world of those who disagree with our terms, and they'll help you quench any bloodthirsty need you have for killing vampires, and they'll help you enact revenge against the Mikaelsons for keeping you locked away in Nicola Salvatore's mind for so long."

The Huntress smirked. "Well, then I'm happy to be involved."

"You must be Nicola," a vampire told us. "It is an honor to meet you."

"Than you for inviting us," Maia told him.

"Honored to meet you, Maia," the vampire told her. "You both helped slay a hybrid. You're heroes here."

"And you are?" the Huntress asked.

"Emmett," the vampire answered. "Thanks for coming. We wanted to make sure Greta was properly celebrated. Sorry for the location. They took our daylight rings. Which is fine, you know, she always said the purest path was the simplest path."

"Well, it's fine by me," the Huntress replied.

"Should we expect anyone coming to get you?" Emmett asked. "Elijah Mikaelson hoping to wake up Nicola Salvatore, for instance?"

"If he does, I'll be ready for him," the Huntress mused.

"Well, come meet everyone," Emmett told us. "We're all friends of Greta's and followers of her husband August's doctrine."

"August's views were extreme, to say the least," Maia explained. "Extreme at a time when lines needed to be drawn. Like now. Greta was the first to show us this city had lost its way."

Emmett glanced at the Huntress/me. "It's time for vampires to reclaim their place as the apex predator, and rid the community of its abominations."

The Huntress smirked. "Emmett, I hope you're not referring to me."

"I'm referring to hybrids," Emmett answered. "You're just a way of helping us do that."

"Your commitment is touching," the Huntress told them sarcastically. "But it hasn't been a movement in almost a century."

Emmett shook his head. "I'm not sure what you mean. It's not just a movement. It is an army."

"This is an army?" the Huntress asked sarcastically, skeptically.

"Well, you're early," Emmett told us.

Maia turned to Huntress/me. "Well, that was very, very weird."

The Huntress chuckled. "Yeah. Greta made quite the impression."

"We haven't talked about it," Maia explained. "It's the elephant in the room."

"Well, there's about to be an out of control Huntress in the room if one more of your vampires calls me an abomination," the Huntress replied. "Which ones do I kill first?"

Hybrids made their way inside.

"How about fighting off creatures that stand more of a chance against you?" a hybrid asked.

The Huntress smirked. "Oh, hybrids still don't stand a chance, but let's see what you got."

The hybrids rushed closer, but the Huntress was faster at them with Huntress/vampire speed, able to use the sword to decapitate most of them, rip the hearts out of others, and feed and behead the rest, losing herself in the kill so much that when we both sensed someone else coming, she couldn't stop them because the vampire was fast enough to take advantage of her distraction and snap our neck and render us unconscious, and the only vampires that could ever use that kind of speed to get the jump on the Huntress would be one of the Originals, obviously Elijah.