Thank You

It has been about two maybe three years since I've finished this book. And looking back at the comments and how many people actually like this story amazes me. This was the very first fanfic that I have ever written and I thought it was very very shitty. I was in my first or second year of highschool when I started this and to see it grow like this amazes me, I didn't think people would like it or even give it the time of day.

But I am writing this to thank you all, the people who have taken the time to read this fanfic. It was recently brought to my attention that this is ranked 9 out of 84 stories when perrentes is searched. Once again this is all because of you guys, and it only makes me happy, not once in my short time of writing this did I think I would get 36k reads, 1.5k votes and 600+ comments.

Also, I am going to be rewriting some of the parts because I know that they all do not make sense, I will try and get this done after I finish the current story that I am working on. That will not be anytime soon though, because I am going to college in a week, but please know that I am writing as much as I can for the time being.

Once again, thank you all so much for letting a girl live her dream.

Other Stories:

Paraphernalia {Perrentes}

Nostalgia// Calum Hood