Part 1: Discovery

David was laying in bed sucking his light blue pacifier he was thirteen and he is a teen baby. His brown hair was messy and his blue eyes were full of life. He got up and looked around his room. His room was painted dark blue with planets and stars painted on the walls. His bed was in the corner of the room with a table next to it. On the table was only a lamp that looked like a rocket. His bed looked like a alien.

     That's when he herd a knock on his door. he quickly hid his pacifier under his pillow and opened the door. Who he saw surprised him. It was his best friend Emma "hey" she said. She was pretty but he felt no attraction to her.

     Her hair was long and dirty blonde her skin fair and soft. David spoke "hey! What are you doing here!" He said surprised but not mad. "Meh, I got bored and wanted to hang out" she said her voice tired "I tried calling but your phone was dead". David let her in "so, how are you?" He said wanting to know. "Bored and tired" she said sounding like she said she felt "you?". "Same I've just been laying in bed watching videos on my phone"

     Emma jumped down on his bed layed down "you wanna go somewhere and do something?" She said while pressing her face in his pillow "sure like what?" He said bored "I don't kno- hey what's under your pillow!?"

                    Authors note:
This is my first story so feel free to let me know if you want me to continue or to stop writing!