Part 4: Home

When he awoke it was dark and his diaper was soaked. He looked around and realized that he was in a crib, when he fell asleep in Amy's arms she must have been put here. He sucked on his pacifier and called out for Amy.

     Amy walked in and picked him up "what is it baby?" She said kindly. "I wet" he said cutely. "Okay let's get you changed baby" Amy said while walking to the changing table. She layed him down and took off his onesie and diaper wiped him and put a pull-up on him.

    "Okay put on your clothes I will put your pull-ups in the car" she said while picking up the pull-ups package. "Okay!" He said while putting on his normal clothes. "And you can keep the necklace" she said while walking to the car.

     That's when he realized how late it was. "Oh shoot!" David shouted "how late is it?". "8:30" Amy said unknowingly. "8:30! That's 2 hours after I'm supposed to be home!" David said panicked "Well I will say we fell asleep watching a movie" Amy said calmly. "My parents won't care I know them!" David said angrily "oh well!" She said brushing off his attitude

     As soon as he walked in the door. His parents started yelling at him "where have you been all day!!" Said his mom

     "Look at the time!!" Said his dad
     "David explain!!" Said his mom

    "I was with Amy all day." David          said calmly as he was walking away hiding the package of pull-ups in the process

    "Okay just go to your room cause your grounded!"

    When he got to his room he checked his pull-up since he was wet he changed himself. He pulled out a couple pull-ups and hid the rest in his closet. He took the couple and put them under his mattress along with his wipes and baby powder. He played on his phone for a little bit and then went to sleep.

     When he awoke his bed was soaked and his mother was standing over him. "Really, David, really!" She said this like she was not mad just disappointed. "What! I never wet the bed! God I'm so sorry, I will do the sheets and feel free to punish me how ever you like" he said because the only way to keep on his mothers good side was to be really, really, nice.

     After he changed and put on a couple pull-ups he went to his mother and she spoke. "Bend over." He did and she spanked him until he begged her to stop. He then packed his school bag and left. At school he greeted his friends which included Emma, Dany who was cool he had black hair and usually wore sun glasses, and Zack a nerdy boy who was constantly being picked on he had brown hair and hazel eyes.

                     Authors note
Wow i did not expect all these views thanks a lot!