05 || 달라질게 없는 맘을 가진 너는

05 || Hyunjin
With your heart, nothing will change

It's not that I'm mad at Dani. I'm just a little mad. As a friend who tells her everything, I feel sort of betrayed of not finding about this earlier. I looked at Dani which a judging face as she introduces herself in front of the class. The class is louder than usual, maybe it's because everyone's interested in the new girl. I avoid all eye-contact with her. Not even looking at her direction even though I could feel her staring right into me. I feel a soft nudge on my seat. "What?" I turned to Seungmin, my voice more annoyed than what I meant. Seungmin noticed my sour mood, instantly looking furrowing his brows. "What's wrong?"

My best and closest friend not telling she had a boyfriend. It's not the boyfriend- thing bothering, it's just that she could've told me. You know.. What also annoys me is that I found out the same time as everyone else. Actually, if Nancy wouldn't have said anything I doubt even I would've found out. Am I not the type of person she could tell these things? Or did Dani not even considering telling me about this Felix.

"Nothing." I shrugged. Even if I told Seungmin what was really wrong, surely he wouldn't understand and just make fun of me being too sensitive. Seungmin stared at me for the longest amount of time and just makes a tch - sound with his tongue. One thing with Seungmin is that, even though he looks all cutesy and fluffy, he's actually capable of doing really evil stuff. Like straight-up evil.

"You're pouting—," Seungmin leaned over his table, "So, that you just know." He tilted his head in a mocking manner. Was I pouting? Embarrassed, I looked around hoping no one saw it. "Also, you're being very childish." He continued. Seungmin said all of this while wearing that innocent smile on his face.

"Being childish about what?" I crossed my arms. I haven't really said anything about it to anyone yet, so there's no way Seungmin knew what ticked me off. Or, does he know? I really hope not. I'm sure how to verbally explain it without getting my tongue all tied in a knot. It happens when I try to talk fast. And when my words gets all slurred up, people can't understand what I'm saying and I end looking like an idiot. Seungmin looked at me with a questioning face, as if asking him that only made my look more childish. Clearly said that he knew why I was annoyed.

I scoffed, laying my head onto the table, my cheek feeling the coldness of the table. If I can't sulk in peace without being judged, I'll just sulk here — hidden in my arms. My face was turned to the window, so I just stared at the clouds outside, hoping time would go a little faster. I told Dani about Nancy. In fact, I already told Dani about Nancy even before we started dating. Little by little, I began to introduce Nancy to her. At first, it was those: This girl whose never talked to me before asked to eat lunch with me. Then it became: She's telling me that she likes me, what should I do? Never, at any point, did I not tell Dani what was happening in my life. I always considered her very close to me, guess she doesn't see me as important.

"Hyunjin and I can show her around!" Seungmin suddenly yanked my hand up, raising my hand up against my will. I saw how Dani's eyes widened. Apart from her's, we now had the class's full attention. My head whipped towards Seungmin, through gritted teeth I whisper, "Wh-what are you doing?" Seungmin wouldn't turn towards me but he wouldn't let go of my arm either.

"We can show her around. Besides, she and Hyunjin are close, so she'll feel more comfortable with him around." He smiled at the teacher.

Instantly, the whole class erupted into loud chaos.

"Eh, they're already close?"

"What is their relationship?"

"Are they dating?"