10

Jin's POV

I was on instagram when I saw the boy tae's post saying he's going to our concert I commented.

After I was done Jimin came in "Hyung!" He whined "What is it Jimin?" I asked as he looked like he was about cry.

"I'm forever alone!" He giggled "Not this again we've already talk about it!" He laughed then looked happy "I know!" He said and ran out the room.

After Jimin left Namjoon came in "Hey hyung." He smiled "Oh hey Namjoon." I smiled before Jimin came in screaming "AHH!" He yelled in my ear "WHAT NOW?" I asked getting slightly annoyed.

He showed me his phone. "Oh yeah." Namjoon said as he looked awkward "Joon are you ok?" I asked raising an eyebrow "I'm fine." He told me.

Jimins POV

When I came I saw that Namjoon hyung was blushing, and we all know that he has a crush on Jin hyung. I tease him about it and it's funny because when he comes he scares Namjoon hyung sometimes.

Most of the time namjoon doesn't get near Jin hyung because he blushes so much every time on interviews he try's not to blush so much which makes it funny.

I also found out that Yoongi hyung has a crush on Hoseok hyung it's weird, but I see them as a couple.

Namjoons POV

I was standing there awkwardly but then left because my manager called me, so I went to his office.

"Namjoon I think we should get one more member to make bts better." He told me.

"Well I need to talk to this to the guys and see there options." I told him "Okay then go ahead."

"Okay thanks manager Sejin!" I told him before leaving.

I went back to the guys and called them.

"Guys I have news!" I told them.

They all came, and sat down, then I tell them the news and they were shocked, but then said
"Yeah we should get one more!" So I went to my manager, and told him and he was happy they were going to look for him.

Jungkook's POV

I was happy because we were going to look for new member but they said that he would be older than me, but I don't care as long we can be friends.

Suga's POV

I didn't really care that we were having a new member all I know is that I can't keep my eyes away from Hobi he just looks so adorable, and I want to date him.

Hoseok's POV

I was happy when Namjoon said that we're getting a new member, but at the same time I wanted my old best friend to here, but I was happy.

3rd Person POV

Everyone was happy and then Jin, Hoseok, Namjoon, and Jimin saw their instagram about Taehyung it said that he was taking his best friend Joshua.

Jimin screamed so loud it scared the others
"Jimin what's wrong? "Jungkook asked "That Tae guy what ever his name is coming to our show!" Jimin said "You mean Taehyung?" Hoseok asked "How do know him?" Jimin said "He was my old best friend." Hoseok answered.

Everyone was shocked but didn't care anymore. After talking about everything they all went to bed.