22

Taehyung's POV

Today was Jungkook's birthday, me and the other members decided to celebrate it.

I had to take Jungkook out while the others decorate the house, and surprise him. Jungkook decided to go into a store to buy more timberlands.

"Jungkook do you really need more timberlands?" I asked, giving him a blank expression "Yes these are limited addition." He told me before getting them, and buying them.

Soon we went to another store "It's sad that the other hyung's couldn't come, but thank you for coming with me Tae hyung." He told me before giving me his bunny smile.

"It's no problem Kook." I told him before getting something, and looking at it "Hyung what are you and Joshua-ssi?" Jungkook asked me.

I chuckled "Joshua is my friend or what I call him my twin even though we aren't related." I told him.

"Twin?" He asked me "We share the same birthday, and we're born the same year." I told him making him nod.

Soon I got a message that we can go home "Hey Kook lets go home." I told him, and he nodded.

~Home~
~No One Pov~

Soon Taehyung and Jungkook went home with the other members yelling out surprise to Jungkook who jumped a little, and giggled.

They all had fun, and had a great time.