19

Taehyung's POV

Today I went to BigHit Studio, and I was wondering why I had to go, but I get to see bts again "Excuse me is this bighit studio?" I asked "Are you Kim Taehyung?" The man said "Yes that's me." I said.

"Then you can go in." He said "Thank you" I bowed to the man.

Then I saw Bts standing there waiting for me "Hello." I smiled "Oh hey TaeTae." Hobi said "Okay well let's go to the studio." Namjoon told us.

3rd Person POV

Taehyung was dancing and singing for BTS and then something happen "Congratulations Taehyung you get to join Bts." The manger said "Huh? Wait what?" Tae asked confused "What he meant was you get to be part of the group." Jin said.

"So that's why you asked me to come today." Tae said sounding happy "Yay my best friend gets to join." Hoseok said "Wait what about my sister?" Tae asked "It's okay can't your brother take care of her?" hoseok asked concerned "Oh yeah almost forgot that I had a brother." Tae said.

Tae went home to pack and came back "So Tae do mine sharing a room with Jungkook?" Namjoon asked "I don't mind." Tae said "Ok well me and Namjoon are going to write some new songs." Yoongi said "Okay." Jin said.

Hoseok's POV

I didn't mine having Tae around, I just that wish Joshua was here to, but maybe he can be in Seventeen, but they're still looking for a member.

I looked at the pictures on my phone of all 3 of us and smiled, remembering how much fun me and Tae had skipping school while Joshua stayed as the good boy.

Jin's POV

I was at the studio with namjoon and yoongi "So what music are y'all making?" I asked "Well i wanted to make a album called Love Yourself: Her" Yoongi told me.

"Oh that's a great idea!" Namjoon exclaimed "Yeah that is!" I said "Well let's get started." Yoongi said "Do y'all want anything?" I asked "Umm can I get some lemonade?" Namjoon asked "Sure." I said going to get some lemonade, and as I came back, I saw Namjoon and Yoongi working hard.

"Here you go." I said "Thanks Jin hyung." Namjoon said drinking some "Well I'm gonna leave, and tell y'all when dinner is ready." I said "Okay." Yoongi said.

As soon I was done I called everyone "Dinner is ready!" I yelled "Thanks hyung!" Tae said happily "You're welcome." I said, and as soon we were done eating.

I went to mine and Namjoon's shared room, then I saw flowers on my bed "Huh? What is this?" I asked "Hey hyung." Namjoon said "Umm what is this?" I asked him "Well I was going to confess something." He said looking down "What is it?" I asked being curious "Well I-I l-like you hyung as more than a f-friend." He said, and I looked at my love of my life, since I had a crush on him.

"Will you be my b-b-boyfriend Jin hyung?" He said "Y-Yes I will be your boyfriend Namjoon." I said ,and he looked at me and pecked my lips "So will you sleep with me?" He asked smirking "U-Umm y-y-yeah." I said, starting to blush, and hid in his chest "Aww don't be scared babe." He said which caused me to blush more "Let's just go to sleep." I said "Okay."

We were done changing we both went to sleep.

Well hope you enjoyed hehe and also HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK YAY well hope you liked when namjoon confessed to jin.

Bye see you next chapter