Part three; The Cute Bunny. Taehyung's Perspective

Jungkook reminded me of a cute bunny. The way he smiled and giggled every time I try and flirt with him. I thought he was the cutest, most precious thing in the world. I don't flirt with him often, he's too good for that, and I didn't deserve him blushing at a comment that I would make. He was innocent and beautiful and too good for me. That's why I pushed away my feelings for him, never making a move. I knew he liked me, but it's better this way. Before I met him, I liked having a new arm around my waist every morning, then running away to find another to sleep with that night. It was a comfortable cycle that I had, but every time I looked at Jungkook, I wanted more than that, and that wasn't comfortable.

I started dating this guy named Minho. He was hot and kept my mind off Jungkook. I wouldn't ever love him, but I felt like I would like him over time. We never really talked, mostly just fucking each other, but regardless, he kept me from thinking of Jungkook. Minho was taller than me but not as manly. We were always fighting for dominance, with him usually winning due to his height and strength. Minho was a good distraction at most times, but my mind still sometimes wondered over to the cute boy, with the beautiful bunny smile. Bunny was a good nickname for him. It fit him perfectly. 

~

Minho was biting down on my neck while I was underneath him on my bead. Our shirts were already off and we were starting to get hard. My phone was lying right next to me in bed when I suddenly got a text. I wasn't going to check it but I could slightly read the name that had popped up on my phone. I swiftly pushed Minho off me, which he only took as a turn on and tried to get back on top of me. I had to yell at him to get off me. I wanted to continue, as I was almost hard, but just seeing the Bunny's name pop up on my phone made me worry. He never texted me before. We had each other's numbers but we never texted. It made me slightly glad to see the younger sending me a text. I read the message and instantly replied. I knew it wasn't a good idea but the younger had obviously needed someone. 

I know that Minho was mad at me but I didn't give a fuck. I know that he would forgive me tonight afterward. I felt slightly bad, I could see that he did care about me and I was being a jerk. But the feelings that I stored away for Jungkook were still there, even if they were at the back of my mind. I felt stuck, even though I only had one choice. So while I wait for the Bunny's arrival, I whisper to myself over and over again, four words.........

I don't want him

I don't want him 

I don't want him 

I don't want him 

I repeat them until I hear a faint knock on the door. 

~~~~~~

This was weird writing. and to anyone thats reading this, im so sorry.