Part twelve; Kiss. Taehyung's Perspective

He wasn't supposed to kiss me, even just a peck. It felt nice having him peck my lips, but it couldn't happen again. I'm just going to hurt him. I should have said no to cuddling on the couch and then I should have brought him to the guest room. But now he's lying right beside me, crying lightly. God, I've already hurt him. This can't happen again. Jungkook is so innocent, sweet, beautiful, and kind-hearted. I am nothing but trouble. I don't know what it's like to be in a serious relationship, to have commitment. I don't know how to not flirt with everyone I met. I would just end up getting scared and running. 

But gosh! It felt so nice to have the boys lips on mine, even for just a second. When he pulled away I just wanted to bring his back to mine. But I couldn't, so I just turned around instead. I was flustered and all I could say was, "Goodnight Jungkook." I only called him by his real name when things were serious. 

I thought maybe things would get better, but he just got up, still crying, and walked into the guest room. I didn't realize that it was such a big deal to him. Gosh, what am I going to do?

~~

sorry for the short chapter. thanks to the people reading this. much love, I'll try and check out y'all's stories too. can i ask which perspective you guys like more, message me, dont comment it. thanks loves.