Part eleven; dinner & a movie. Jungkook's Perspective

I woke up with a smile on my face. Today was going to be a good day. Taehyung was breaking up with Minho, we didn't have to work, and I woke up in Taehyungs bed. He let me sleep next to him because he wanted to make sure that I was okay. I stayed up for a while because, well, I WAS SLEEPING NEXT TO TAEHYUNG! Taehyung had already left so I went to the kitchen and made myself some cereal. I turned on the tv to cartoon network and watched tv while waiting for Taehyung to come back.

It felt like hours before he walked through the door. He had two bags filled up with boxes in them. "In the mood for panda express?" He smiled and I ran up and gave him a small hug. He looked confused but accepted it. "So did you sleep alright?" He asked as he started getting out the food. "Best night of sleep I've had in a long time."  He smiled at me and sighed. "Me too Bunny." We sat down and started eating our fried rice, dumplings, and hot and sour soup. I couldn't peel the smile from my face and I saw Tae smiling too. He looked up at me and used his index finger to lift my chin so that our eyes met. "Minho and I are done, for good." I didn't think I could but I managed to smile even wider. "Good, he was an asshole. He didn't deserve you." Neither do I quite frankly, I thought. 

When we finished eating we went to the couch to watch a movie. He let me pick, so I picked Pitch Perfect, cause why not. We got the movie started with a bowl of popcorn and sat on the couch. I looked up at him and he looked absolutely stunning, as always. "Kitty?" I knew I shouldn't ask this question because of course he was gonna answer no, but I wanted to ask anyway. "Yes, Bunny?" He looked at me and I could swim in his eyes if he let me. "Can we cuddle?" His eyes went wide for a second before he pulled me closer to him and put an arm around my shoulders. I laid my head on his chest and curled up into a ball against him. We watched the whole movie like that. He was so comfy and I didn't ever want the movie to end. I just want to cuddle with him for infinity. But unfortunately, the movie did end, so I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. 

He sighed and leaned down and kissed my forehead. He picked me up and carried me to his bedroom before laying me down on the bed. He went to the other side of the bed and curled up next to me. I turned to him and he smiled. "I knew you were awake." "You did not." We were both smiling like complete idiots. I took my chances and leaned in and pecked his lips. His eyes went huge and he frowned. He turned away from me and said, "Goodnight Jungkook." I wanted to cry. Gosh, now he hates me. I'm an idiot, of course he didn't wanna kiss you dumbass. I turned so that my back faced his back, and waited until I thought he was asleep before letting the tears fall down my face.