Evillustrator Part 1

Artwork, not mine found it on Google/Pinterest

Adrien POV

We were in Ms Mendeleiev's when she walked past to Natasha's desk and scolded her for drawing in her class. I felt bad when she tripped on Mylene's bag and her stuff landed in front of the classroom by Cole's desk which turned out to be a comic of her and ...me I blushed so hard. Cole being Cole thought it was "hilarious" and started teasing her about it which led her to be traumatized. 

After Natasha left it was announced that we were doing group projects Nino, Alya, and Marinette were a group and I had Cole and Sabrina whyyyyyy. After class Cole and Sabrina went up to me when I was at my locker. 

"Ok listen Agreste here's how it's gonna work: I'm not doing anything in this project besides presenting it and signing my name, so you and Sabrina can do it so I can get a good grade. Get it. Got it. Good. come on Sabrina." Cole demanded in my face with his arm around Sabrina. I could tell she had a crush on Cole so he probably manipulated her to do most of their work. I wasn't planning on doing the whole just between the two of us so I stepped up. 

"yeah, no. that's not how things are going to happen. Cole that isn't how group projects work. It requires an actual group you know 3 people or more? Sabrina shouldn't have to do all your work cos if it's a friendship you would share the work not just one person working and the other getting all the credit!" I told Cole.

"What do you mean Agreste if it weren't for me Sabrina wouldn't even have any friends in the first place!" Cole said as he 'defended' his friend. "Well I'd have no friends than be friends with you. Sabrina we can work on the project at my house with or without Cole." I retorted and was about to walk out of the but then a giant hairdryer came out of nowhere and.......

A/N  I'm going to publish part of the chapter and after I finish the whole thing I'll republish it. I hope to have a chapter out either once a week or once every two weeks 😎😋😎🍪