seven

3.00 a.m.

louie farden: simon we can't talk anymore. it's too overwhelming. im sorry

***

"Get your lazy ass up louieeee!" joe yells pulling the blankets off of her.

"Just because you're ready to leave doesn't mean I am dickhead," lou yells back.

joe gets on their bed and kisses her neck and she instantly turns around kissing his lips.

"you've got me up if you do promise me the mile high club today," lou winks.

"i promise, trust me," joe says, smiling. He pins her to the bed and kisses her, and then tickles her.

"JOE! You're such an AsShOlE!" she screams from laughter.

her phone goes off and joe lets her check the notification. simon was calling her.

"simon," lou says.

"You can't just give up on me, i'm back and better than ever and you're just done? I'm not letting you walk away I love you too much," Simon says.

Joe wraps his arms around louie's waist and rests his head on her shoulder.

"Simon, you were dead! there was a fucking funeral! you were gone, so its in all ways confusing!"

"There was a what?"

"a funeral for your death. your mom hosted it."

"My mom was in the hospital with me the whole time. I was in a coma," he says.

lou looks at the screen in shock, and gets up, putting her phone on the bed and walking over to the bathroom. Joe hears slight whimpers and picks up the phone.

"Take it easy on her, alright? It's so hard for her to even comprehensive that you're not even dead, its too much right now. She'll call you soon," before joe presses the end button simon starts talking.

"Wait! are you guys together?" simon asks. he needed to know if he had a chance or not.

"it's complicated. but i'm hoping so after we land." joe says.

lou's whimpers come to a halt and she smiles.

"okay mate," simon says and ends the call.

he was sad in every way possible. but he also had to understand that lou would most likely be fully over him and that he should just move on. she was in love with someone else.