four

after two hours of security and all that stupid shit, they were all boarding the plane. lou was shaking so bad, her nerves were off the walls, she hadn't been on a plane since she came back, and hadn't stepped foot in america since the events.

"i'm cold," lou mutters to joe when they're finding their spots.

"i am too, they have blankets in these apartment things, its cool."

"you act like i haven't been in one before. simon and i joined the mile high club in one of them," lou laughs, and then sighs. she missed him more than ever.

"really? maybe i should join that club," joe says.

"hmm, maybe," lou laughs.

she finds her spot and sits down, joe's across the way from her. she'll go to him after they take off. lou's phone makes the kik notification sound and she jumps. she hadn't heard that in years.

she looks at her phone.

real nimrod: i miss you

lou's throat tightens up, it's just a troll, simon's dead, she watched his body get shipped off.

louie farden: please leave me alone. it's really not cool to be a troll :/

real nimrod: i'm not louie. i really miss you.

louie farden: if you missed me you would have contacted me years ago. blocking u :)

real nimrod: NO! please lou, i miss you so much. what can i do to prove its me??

louie farden: skype me.

the piolet puts on the airplane mode light and louie sighs, she ignores it.

her phone starts ringing and it shows a skype call.

call from simon minter!

her heart tightens up and she answers it.

"lou,"