Chapter 1

Carli's POV

I lay there in bed thinking about her. She was beautiful. She had the perfect lips. Her curves were perfect. I wanted to grab her and pull her closer but the problem was she wasn't a lesbian.

I couldn't tell my friends I was. I only trusted one of them. Katie. She is the girl. The girl I've been dreaming about. The girl I've been thinking about.

I couldn't take it anymore. I had to tell her. It's been too long. I've kept this from her for 4 years. She has to know. She's my bestest friend. She always tells me I can tell her anything I want so I do. But for this I don't know why I kept it from her.

The next day I walked through the school gates and Katie was sat at the benches with Mark and Jamie. I placed myself close to her and gave her a hug.

Me: hey, I need to tell you something serious.

Katie: you know you can tell me anything hon.

Me: let's go to the toilets.

We got up and left the benches then headed for the toilets. Luckily it was empty so no one could hear what I had to say.

Me: I know this will sound weird and I'm embarrassed to say so but... I'm a lesbian.

Katie smiled and said: it's okay don't be embarrassed. It's who you are. I'm happy you have found yourself.

Me: thank you for being here Katie. I love you so much.

Katie: I love you too.

Me: I really love you.

I leaned forward and gave her a hug as we wee letting go our noses touched. We stopped there in that position and I said "I love your eyes. They're beautiful." I said whilst looking into her eyes. " Thank you. I love your lips." She said glancing at my lips.

Katie leaned forward and we kissed. She let go and the bell rang. "We best get going to art class then." she said smirking at me.

We made our way to class and sat in our seats. We both sat next to each other at the back of the class.

Miss. Smith: okay girls this is our last week of the year and then summer vacation. You have 2 days to finish your art work so get moving.

Miss. Smith would let us do anything. She was really kind and let us have fun.

Katie got mine and here art work and placed it on our table. We started talking about the kiss. We both were okay with it.

Katie was the type of girl that would always have a boyfriend. She was beautiful so I'm not surprised that she did. She said she didn't mind kissing me because it doesn't mean anything serious. We are best friends and that is what girls do. We are very affectionate.

We both raised our hands and to ask permission to go to the toilets and we were allowed.

We went into a cubicle and she pushed me against the wall.

Katie: I love how your lips touch mine.

Me: I love it too. Lets do it again.