Her

She leaned in closer and I grabbed her waist. I pushed her against my body. Her vagina was touching mine and she gave out a little moan.

Our lips touched and we started kissing. Our lips were locked and started French kissing.

My hands explored her body. I gave her little kisses on her neck.

Katie: I love you.

She pushed me away and I felt a bit rejected. Does she not like this? we went back to art.

We were doing our portraits of an artist we were given and I had completed mine. So i gave my art work in to miss smith and she praised me then far me my grade. I wrote the grade I my file and sat back down.

I put my hand to put on Katie's leg. She was wearing a skirt so it was easy for me to put my hand up. I slid my hand up and around her thigh. She loved it. She took my hand off and said "later".

By the time we knew it school had ended. There were woods near my house so we decided to go relax there. We laid down next to each other and looked up at the clouds.

We started talking and laughing and telling jokes. It was a bright sunny day and we were etying really warm. We took off our shirts and only had on our body tops. Her figure was showing amazingly. I loved her body. She was perfect.

I was so happy to tell her that I was lesbian. I felt free. She accepted me and didnt think i was weird. She kissed me back. She loved it. She loves me.

I realised I hadn't asked her if she was a lesbian.

We stopped laughing and glanced into each others eyes. "You're beautiful. You know that". Katie whispered. We came closer and Katie straddled on me. She took off my body top and she took off hers too. She put her soft lips on mine and kissed me hard. She slowly in strapped my bra.

She sucked each of my nipples, nibbling on them slightly. She got up and took off her bra. Her recent nipples brushed mine. She rubbed her pussy on mine lightly.

"I love you" I say as I get up and put my clothes back on.

"I have a surprise waiting for you at home". I say as I take her hand and kiss her.