Chapter 4

He looked at me shocked. "Y/N?" He said. Everybody looked at me and than at him and back at me. It was quite before Miss Smith said, "Y/N please sit down, you can talk to your friend in a minute but for now be quite or you will get detention". I said down and looked up at Jess. He gave me a big smile and I gave a grin back. I met Jess this summer in Cornwall. The first day I decided to surf and because I'm the only one in my family who can, I went alone. I hired a board at this surf school and put on my surf suit. After surfing for a while Jess came up to my and complimented me on my surfing. He started telling me that he surfes too. And that he works at the surf school and also helps with lessons. He moved to Cornwall from germany a 8 years ago. We didn't stop talking till late that evenning. After that we spend most of our summer together. He even gave me and my family a lesson. My dad thought it would be a fun idea to take surfing lessons. And eventhough I already knew how to surf I decided to tag along. I was glad Jess was their too, otherwise I would have been so bored. During the lesson he gave my littlest brother extra help. It was so sweet that he helped out like that. He even cheered so loud when my brother finally stood on the board without falling. After an amazing 10 days, it was time for me to leave.