Chapter 9

Y/N POV
I arrivied earlier than expected but I just couldn't wait to go. I drove way too fast to get here. I must have run a few red light but tommorow is my birthday so maybe they will forgive me for being so god damn excited! I walked up to the beach house and saw that the door was half open. I got very nervous. What if someone broke in ! Maybe they stole all our stuff ! I ran up to the door and swung it open. I was stunned by what I saw. Pearl was laying on top of Jess and they were making out. My face turned red and I could feel tears start to boil up in my eye's. "Y/N you're early!" Hess said shocked pushing Pearl of him. "Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to disturb you, please continue" I said nearly screaming in his face. "No, it's not what it looks like" He said getting up from the couch and walking towards me. I took a step back and said angrily, "What so you don't use my beach house as a F*CKING make out spot". "No no never" He said putting his hands on my arm. I pushed him away. "get out. GET OUT! " I screamed. " both of you out" I said. They walked out and I threw Jess' stuff out and slammed the door closed. I sat down on the couch and put my face in my hands and sobbed softly.