Chapter 5

I was so sad to leave Cornwall. I would have loved to live their with the chill beaches and just surf all day everyday. Me and Jess kept in contact for a while but as school started we both got busy and sort of fell out. But you would think he would tell me he was moving. I was in total shock and ignorded the stares at me. I was so happy he was back but also mad that he didn't even give me a call that he was here. "Please introduce yourself" Miss Smith said. "Well I'm Jess. I'm orignally from Germany. But I have lived most of my life in cornwall, where I would go surfing with my mates" He said. I could see Pearl stare at him in awe and I just rolled my eye's. "How do you know him" Allie asked me. "I met him on holiday" I whispered back. "Oooooooeeeee" she sang trying to mock me. I hit her arm and giggled. Than the bell rang and I stood up and started packing. I told my friends to not wait for me. "Hey" I heard Jess say softly . I turned around and gave him a stomp on his shoulder. "Why didn't you call me" I said angrily. "I'm sorry, I just thought you didn't want to see me or something. It has been a while since we talked" He said. I gave him a hug. "I really did want to see you. I have missed you" I said. "I missed you" He said releasing from the hug. We smiled at eachother before I wrapped his arm around mine, "Let me show you around". He smiled and we walked out of the empty classroom. It was the end of the school day and me and Jess said goodbye to Allie and the rest. "Wow, they are quite nice" he said as we walked to the exit. "Yeah they are" I said holding the door open for us to walk out when we heard a female voice scream Jess' name. I turned around to see Pearl, even her name makes me cringe. I rolled my eye's and looked at Jess. "Gutentag, I'm Pearl nice to meet you" Pearl said giving Jess a hand and pretending I didn't exsist. "Hey, are you german?" He said. "Yes my whole family is from germany" She said in a fake sweet vioce. "Oh that's so cool" He said in awe. I looked in digusts at him. "Oke bye Pearl, we really must go" I said grabbing Jess' arm and pulling him out of the school. "Really?" I questioned him. "What?" He asked. I knew he knew what I was talking about but I just forgot about it. Maybe I'm just jealous. I do like him but I know he doesn't like me in that way because I'm way out of his league.
We walked to my house. On the way I asked if he would continue surfing. "I don't know" He said looking up to the sky. "What" I screamed and stopped walking so I could face him. I looked up to him and said, "You can't stop surfing, you're sooo good and you love it". We locked eye's. "I have an idea. This weekend we will go to the beach to my beach house. And we will go surfing together like old times. And if you still don't want to surf anymore after that then I won't bug you anymore" I offered him. "Sounds like fun, I will except you offor" He said whil giving me a hug. I chuckled and than realized that we arrived at my house. We said our goodbye's and I went inside. What a day. I did my homework and than went to bed.